SanDisk Recovery Software: How to Recover Files from SanDisk
Data loss scenarios on SanDisk
- Accidental deletion: "Shift + Del" without backup, emptying Recycle Bin without backup
- Formatting: "Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?", disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected, unexpectedly formatted hard drive
- Improper operation: Factory setting of device without backup, turning off the storage media during the writing process, using card between different cameras, pulling out SD card while the camera is on, improper partition or partition error
- Other reasons: Virus infection, unexpected power off, reinstalled windows system or hard disk crash, the partition structure on a hard disk was fragmented or partition table is invalid
How to recover files from SanDisk
No matter which case you're encountering and which kind of SanDisk products you're using, don't consider that you've lost SanDisk files forever. Actually, there's a chance for you to recover them. All you need is a data recovery tool, and you can get it here: Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac. Both of the software are reliable and professional. You can use them to recover all data from your SanDisk devices.
Download the free trial version of the program below and take a free try!
Tips: DONOT install the program to the same partition where you lost data for avoiding overwriting it.
Here, let's try the Windows version of this SanDisk data recovery software together.
Step1. Choose a recovery mode: Wizard & Standard Mode
After launching the Iomega hard disk recovery software, you can get two recovery modes as follow for your choice: Wizard (as a default) and Standard Mode.
Both of the recovery modes are friendly and intuitive, and they work the same as each other, only displaying different. Next, let's go to Next and take the Sandard Mode for example.
Step2. Choose a recovery options
There're four recovery options. Choose the one discribing what you're encountering now:
- Lost Files Recovery: Recover deleted files from a partition or removable medis, such as files deleted by Shift+Delete or files emptied from Recycle Bin
- Partition Recovery: Recover lost, deleted, resized or damaged partitions with original data
- Raw Recovery:If previous scan can't find your lost files, Raw Recovery can do, but it'll not display the file name and path) and Resume Recovery (Import saved scan results to resume a previous recovery session
If you've chosen Lost File Recovery, you'll get the interface as follow. Select the partition or folder where you lost your files, and click "Start" to begin SanDisk data recovery.
Step3. Preview and recover data from SanDisk
After the scan, you'll get a scan result as follow. All files are categorized well. You can preview most of the content before recovery. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them all on your computer with one click.
NOTE: When recovering files, don't save them on the same partition or device where you lost them before. Choose another partition or disk to store them. If you want to recover files later after the scan, remember to save the scan result and you can directly recover them by importing it, instead of rescan.
Video tutorial of Sandisk data recovery
SanDisk is the only company manufacturing and selling the right to all the major memory card formats of companies, including SD ™, miniSD ™, CompactFlash ® (CF), MultiMediaCard ™ (MMC), SmartMedia ™, Memory Stick PRO ™ and other Memory Stick ™ products , xD-Picture Card ™, USB flash drives, and SSD solid state hard drive. SanDisk focuses on digital consumer markets. Memory cards are mainly applied to lots of cameras, camcorders and mobile phones.