- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How to Recover Pictures from SanDisk CF Card in Windows/Mac
SanDisk CF card, the short name of SanDisk Compact Flash card, is a kind of popular memory card. Compared with other memory cards like SD card, XD card, MemoryStick, etc., SanDisk CF card has a larger size and faster speed. Therefore, it's widely used in digital cameras.
As a SanDisk CF card user, you may have experienced this: accidentally deleted recent photos on SanDisk CF card; the card becomes corrupted or asks for a format before you access it; all pictures are suddenly missing, and things like this. When any of above problems happens to you, don't be upset and throw away your card. What you need to do is stopping use the card and put it away. There's a good chance that you can recover photos from SanDisk CF card with recovery software.
How to recover photos from SanDisk CF card
Not all recovery software really does what it tells. In order to recover SanDisk CF card photos, you must get a reliable one. It must support SanDisk CF card photo recovery, from a professional website and provide a free trial version which can help you check its function first. If you haven't got one, you can have my recommendation: Wondershare Photo Recovery (compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP), or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac. Both of them are 100% trustworthy and produced by a professional software company with a skilled support team. You can use them to recover deleted, formatted, inaccessible and other missing images from SanDisk CF card, as well as other cards, like SD card. The whole task can be finished in 3 simple steps no matter you're a Windows or Mac user.
Download the free trial version of SanDisk CF card photo recovery software below now. Choose the right version for your system. Next, let's try the Windows version together.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Step1 Connect your SanDisk CF card to the computer
Connect your SanDisk CF card to the computer with a card reader, or directly connect your camera with the card in using a digital cable. Then launch the SanDisk CF card recovery software and begin your work clicking "Start" in the primary window.
Step2 Scan lost photos on your SanDisk CF card
Next, your SanDisk CF card will appear as a drive letter. Select it and continue to "Scan", finding lost photos on it.
Step3 Preview and recover pictures on SanDisk CF card
The scan will take you a while. After it, you'll get a scan result containing all lost photos, videos and audio files. You can preview those photos one by one and "Recover" them all with one click.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your original SanDisk CF card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.
Video tutorial of Sandisk CF card photo recovery