Samsung SD Card Recovery Software: Recover Data from Samsung Micro SD Cards
- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How can I recover data lost from SD card on Samsung Galaxy?
I have a Samsung Galaxy I with a 16GB Micro SD card. Yesterday I accidentally deleted all videos I shot for my little baby when I watch them on my Galaxy. I know that the videos were stored on the Micro SD card, but now I can only find some pictures on it. Is there any way that I can recover them? I'd really want them back. Thanks a lot.
Speaking of videos and pictures, they are really stored on the SD card on your Samsung Galaxy. When you mistakenly deleted them from your device, you'd better stop using your Samsung device to take photos or video, or import other files to the SD card. The deleted files are not gone immediately, and only marked as useless and invisible. When you write new data in, they'll be overwritten and disappear forever.
Hence, you need to perform a recovery as soon as possible. How? With a Samsung SD card recovery software: Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android(Andorid Data Recovery), it's quite easy. You can use it to directly scan your Samsung Micro SD card to find lost video and photos. Besides, it also allows you to recover deleted messages and contacts from Android devices.
Download the free trial version of the Samsung SD card recovery software below:
Note: Please check your Samsung device and the Android OS here before you start. Not all Samsung devices are supported right now by Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, unless you root it first.
A full guide of Samsung Micro SD card recovery
At the very beginning, install and run the program on your computer. You'll see the main window below.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung device to the computer (enable USB debugging)
You don't need to take the SD card out of your Samsung device. Directly connect your device to the computer. If you see the window below after the device connection, you need to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device. Follow the way below:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: When you get started, make sure your device can be switched on and the battery is more than 20%.
Step 2. Scan your Samsung to find data on it
When you finished the first step, you'll get the window below. Here you only need to click the "Start" button to let the Samsung SD card recovery software analyze data on your device.
Before scanning, there will be an order popping up on your phone's screen. Click "Allow" to let it go. Then click "Start" on the window below to continue scanning your device for lost data on it.
Step 3. Check and recover data from Samsung SD card
When the scan completed, you can check your data in the scan result, which is generated by the Samsung SD card recovery software. What's more, you can preview and recover messages and contacts from the SIM card if you have a need.
Download the free trial version of the Samsung Micro SD card recovery software below to have a try:
Note: Please check your Samsung device and the Android OS here before you perform the recovery. Not all Samsung devices are supported right now by Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, unless you root it first.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>