How to Restore iPhone from iCloud
Flexibly Restore iPhone from iCloud Backup
You can restore whatever you want from iCloud Backup to the iPhone!
- Extract iCloud backup for preview and recovery, and the same for iTunes backup.
- Directly scan your iPhone to recover lost data from it.
- As to recovery, you can choose any item you want after previewing.
- Compatible with iOS 7, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS and all iPads.
- Enable you to find the data lost due to various reasons like deletion, resetting, iOS upgrade failure, etc.
How do I restore my iPhone with iCloud backup?
Just as iTunes, iCloud backup can only be restored entirely, and you need to erase all contents on your iPhone before you do it. Well, don't be frustrated. Since there is a way to extract iTunes backup, there is also such a way to handle your iCloud backup.
Step 1 Run the program and sign in your iCloud account
After installing the program, run it on your computer. Then choose the recovery mode of Recover from iCloud Backup. You'll see the window below (Here take the Windows version as an example). Now sign in your iCloud account by entering the Apple ID and the password.
Note: The program will not keep any information of your iCloud account. Just set your mind at ease.
Step 2 Download and extract your iCloud backup
Once you logged in, the program will automatically find the backup files in your iCloud account. Choose the one that you want to recover data from and click on the Download button under the menu of State. It takes you some time to finish downloading.
When it's complete, Click on the same button to begin extracting it, and you'll see the window as follows.
Step 3 Preview and restore your iPhone from iCloud
During the scan, you can start previewing the data found in your iCloud backup. There are photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, etc. Most of them are available to preview. You can tick any item you want and restore them all to your computer at one time at last.
Download the trial version below to have a try by yourself now!
Tips: Fully Restore iPhone from iCloud Backup
If you want to restore your iPhone from iCloud backup fully, you can do it simply by setting your iPhone as a new one. There are steps below:
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings
2. Go through the setup assistant again as you did when your phone was new. During this process you will be given the option to Restore from iCloud Backup (see image below). Select this.
3. Connect your phone to your wall charger and make sure it is connected to Wi-Fi and let it restore. Be patient as sometimes restoring from an iCloud backup can take hours to complete.