- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How to Recover Data from Corrupted SD Card
Hi, my SD card on my phone which contains many holiday photos stopped working just now. The card is blank on my phone and I’m told to format it. But I can’t do it right now. I know the card is corrupted and I need to recover data from it. Do you have any good idea or suggestion? Thanks.
There are many reasons for your card corruption, such as system error, virus infection or even card damage. It’s impossible to recover data from corrupted SD card if your card is physically damaged. But corrupted SD card data recovery is still possible if your corrupted SD card can be recognized by computer and the data is not overwritten.
There are many corrupted SD card data recovery programs in the Internet. Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is the best choice for you to recover data from corrupted SD card. Its powerful and safe recovery features enable you to recover all lost files from corrupted SD card, including videos, photos, audio files, document files, etc. It makes corrupted SD card data recovery an ease.
You can download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery to recover files from corrupted SD card now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from trash, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Before we begin, you need to make sure your corrupted SD card, though stops working, can still be recognized as a drive by tour computer. Now let’s start the recovery with Windows version of the program, which has similar working operations with Mac version.
Step 1 Select a recovery mode to start corrupted SD card data recovery
Connect your SD card with your computer and launch Wondershare Data Recovery, you’ll see a start Windows as image below.
You can read instructions of 3 provided recovery modes in the window. To recover data from corrupted SD card, let’s select “Lost File Recovery” mode to begin.
Step 2 Scan your corrupted SD card
Then your corrupted SD card will be detected and displayed. You can select it in the window and click “Start” to scanning for lost files on it.
“Enable Deep Scan” is an option for you to recover data from a formatted SD card.
Step 3 Recover files from corrupted SD card
All recovered files on your corrupted SD card will be shown in “Path” and “File Type” categories in the window after scanning.
You can view file names or preview images/documents to check how many of lost files can be recovered from your corrupted SD card.
Then you only need to mark files you’re going to recover from corrupted SD card and click “Recover” button to save them back to your computer.