- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
Easy Guide of Patriot Memory Card Recovery
My problem is that my kids have deleted some of photos from my digital camera, which were save in a Patriot SDHC card. What’s worse is that I did not have time to transfer those photos to my computer. So I’m wondering if it is possible for me to retrieve the deleted photos from my Patriot SDHC card. I have not used the card since then. Thanks.
Luckily you said that you have not used your Patriot SDHC card since the photos were deleted. This means the possibility of you getting back your lost photos is really great. Because as long as the deleted photos have not been overwritten by new data in your Patriot SDHC card, you can easily get them back.
To recover data from Patriot memory card, I would recommend you a data recovery utility: Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac. This tool performs Patriot memory card recovery in an easy and fast way. With the help of it, you will be able to retrieve various of lost, deleted, formatted or even corrupted data from your Patriot memory card, like photos, document files, archive files, videos, audios, etc. This fast and accurate data recovery tool is fully compatible with Patriot SD card, XD card, MMC card, SDHC card, CF card, etc.
Get the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery for free to recover data from Patriot memory card now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from trash, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare Data Recovery and Select Recovery Mode to Begin
As you can see from the image below, you’ll see 3 recovery modes in the start interface of the program.
Let’s select “Lost File Recovery” mode to reclaim lost or deleted files from your Patriot memory card.
Note: If “Lost File Recovery” does not meet your requirement, you can also try the other two modes. Just read the detailed descriptions of them carefully.
Step 2 Scan Your Patriot Memory Card for Lost Files
Now Wondershare Data Recovery will display all detected hard disks on your computer. You just need to select the drive letter for your Patriot memory card and click “Start Scan” to search for lost files.
Note: Please be sure that your Patriot memory card can be well-connected with your computer.
Step 3 Retrieve Data from Patriot Memory Card
When the scan is finished, you can view file names to check whether your deleted files have been found or not. Then select files you are going to retrieve and click “Recover” to recover deleted files from Patriot memory card
Note: For recovery safety, it’s better to keep the recoverable files to your computer or a new storage device.