What is and How to Fix Mpr.dll Error
The Mpr.dll is defined as Multiple Provider Router DLL. This module contains functions used to handle communication between the network provider and Windows operating system. Mpr.dll file manages the communication between two or more protocols, as it has software components that permit connection to multiple network protocols at the same time.
The most common Mpr.dll error messages:
1. "The file mpr.dll is missing."
2. " Mpr.dll Not Found"
3. "Cannot find [PATH] mpr.dll"
4. "This application can't start because mpr.dll can't be found. Installing the application again may tackle this problem."
5. "Can't start [APPLICATION]. A required component get lost: mpr.dll. Please reinstall [APPLICATION]."
The errors of Mpr.dll are commonly caused when the mpr.dll file is removed or corrupted, your computer has a problem of registry, or a virus or malware infects your operating system.
How can you fix Mpr.dll error?
The key is to pay very close attention to the error and troubleshoot, so you are able to figure out and fix the mpr.dll error accordingly, so as to allow your computer to run much smoother and more stably.
1. If you are confident that you've deleted the mpr.dll accidentally and your PC is working properly before you did that. Try to restore the mpr.dll file from the Recycle Bin first, but once it was not in the Recycle Bin anymore. Then the best way is to choose a file recovery software to help you get it back.
Note: Also you can obtain mpr.dll file from its original and legitimate source.It is not a good idea to download the mpr.dll file from a "DLL download" website.
2. Some of mpr.dll errors are relavant to malware infections or a virus on your PC, and it is a smart ideal to identify and fix it by running a virus or malware scan of your system.
3. If the mpr.dll error appears when you make use of a certain program, then it may resolve the problem by installing the program aganin as it offers the mpr.dll file.
4. Roll back the driver to a former installed version, if mpr.dll errors appear after updating a driver of the particular hardware device.
5. Use a PC tune up program to scan your computer and fix various problems that your system may have, all the mpr.dll errors that are inside the "Registry" database can be cleaned up and repaired efficiently.