Hard Drive Recovery
- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- 1.1 External hard drive recovery
- 1.2 HDD recovery
- 1.3 SSD Recovery
- 1.4 NTFS Recovery
- 1.5 SATA Recovery
- 1.6 Raid Recovery
- 1.7 IDE Recovery
- 1.8 exFat Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- 2.1 Linux Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.2 Laptop Data Recovery
- 2.3 Partition Recovery
- 2.4 Seagate External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.5 WD My Passport Recovery
- 2.6 WD External Hard Drive File Recovery
- 2.7 Lacie Hard Disk Data Recovery
- 2.8 WD Element Data Recovery
- 2.9 Freecom External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.10 Buffalo External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.11 G-Technology External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.12 Dell Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.13 Fantom external Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.14 Acomdata Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.15 Fujitsu Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 3 Operations to save your hard disk
- 3.1 Hard disk repair
- 3.2 Clone hard drive
- 3.3 Wipe hard drive
- 3.4 Fix hard drive
- 3.5 Replace hard drive
- 3.6 Unformat hard drive
- 3.7 Use hard drive recovery partition
- 3.8 Local hard drive recovery service
- 3.9 Hard drive recovery tools
- 3.10 Top hard drive recovery software
- 3.11 Hard drive password recovery
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- 4.1 Recovery HD
- 4.2 Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.3 Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.4 iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Perform MacBook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
My MacBook Pro crashed yesterday. Now every time I try to reboot it, I got a gray screen. I know it is broken. But I still wish that I can retrieve data from MacBook Pro hard drive, because I have many valuable files on it. I know if I sent the MBP to a service center for repairing, all my files will be totally removed. Please show me a way to get my data back. Many thanks.
Here is the good news: as long as you can take out your MacBook Pro hard drive and connect it with a new Mac computer, the chance of getting back files on it is great. Keep reading this guide and you’ll be able to recover data from MacBook Pro hard drive in an easy and risk-free way.
First of all, you need to make sure that the hard drive on your crushed or broken MacBook Pro can still be connected with another Mac and recognized as an external hard drive. Then you can try using a MacBook Pro hard drive data recovery program like Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac to do so. This utility is available for data recovery from well-functioning MacBook Pro or broken MacBook Pro. With it, you can effortlessly recover a variety of data from your MacBook Pro hard drive, such as photos, videos, audio files, document files, emails, etc.
Download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac from below, this trial version enables you to scan your MacBook Pro hard drive before purchasing the full version for recovery.
Now let’s learn how to recover files from the hard drive of a broken/crushed MacBook Pro. If your MacBook Pro works well, you just need to download and install the utility on it and then follow the steps to process the recovery.
Step 1 Select Recovery Mode to Begin MacBook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
Connect your MacBook Pro hard drive with another Mac computer and launch Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac on it, you’ll be offered with some recovery options. You can read the instructions in the program window carefully and select the mode that is the best for you.
Here, let’s select “Lost File Recovery” mode to restore data from MacBook Pro hard drive.
Step 2 Scan MacBook Pro Hard Drive for Lost Files
Now the utility will detect and display all hard drives on your Mac, including your MacBook Pro hard drive. You just need to select it and click “Scan” to start scanning.
Step 3 Recover Data from MacBook Pro Hard Drive Selectively
In the end, all recoverable files will be listed in the window after scanning. You just need to select these files you are going to retrieve and click “Recover” to save them on your Mac.