How to Recover Photos from Kodak Camera
No matter how excellent Kodak cameras are, it is possible that we may lose our taken images for this or that kind of reason. Here I'd like to discuss the reasons of image loss and how to recover photos from Kodak camera with a Kodak photo recovery:
Reasons for photo loss from Kodak camera
1. Accidentally Deleting: Generally, our first reaction of seeing an unsatisfactory image is to delete it. While choosing between 'Delete One' and 'Delete All', we may accidentally press the latter, so the photos are just deleted. And unlike computers, we cannot easily get back the photos from the recycle bin.
2. Formatting: Sometimes when we connect our Kodak camera SD card to the computer, it isn't detected, and we are asked to format it first to keep on using it. What should we do? If we format the memory card, we may lose the images in Kodak camera, but if we don't, we cannot get access to the photos.
3. Virus Infection: Daily experiences show that cameras can be affected with virus too. After you connect Kodak camera to PC, some photos are missing or not normally opened, the virus could be the 'murderer'.
4. Unexpected Power Off: After clicking 'Cut' instead of 'Copy', you are now transferring your favorite image from Kodak camera to PC, but the power is just off. You search everywhere but still can't find it. Feel regretful? Of course you will.
5. Other Reasons
» Your Kodak camera SD or SDHC card is not compatible with the camera, or they are corrupted
» Factory setting of device
» Pulling out card while the camera is on
» Turning off Kodak camera during a write process
How to recover photo lost from Kodak camera
Don't be panic when you meet the above situations. As we can restore photos from Kodak camera after that, one of the most efficient and convenient ways to restore images is to take Kodak photo recovery software.
Wondershare Photo Recovery is such reliable Kodak photo recovery software which can easily achieve Kodak picture recovery with nice quality. Within only 3 simple steps, you can recover photos from Kodak with your own. No any recovery skills needed. Moreover it has the preview effect, which can let you preview the effects to see whether your images are recoverable.
For those who are using Mac OS X, please refer to Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac, an easy-to-use Mac photo recovery program which can recover lost photos from Kodak under Macintosh operation system.
Tips before Kodak picture recovery: DO NOT put more images or other data to your Kodak camera memory card where your lost images were stored to avoid data overwriting, otherwise it would be difficult to recover photos from your Kodak camera and you may need some professional help from specialized stores.
Steps to recover photos from Kodak camera
1. Connecnt your camera or the memory card to the computer and make sure it's detected. Launch the program and choose the card to scan.
2. After the scan, preview and check if the photos you want has been found.
3. Check the photos and click "Recover" to get them back.
Do make a backup next time for your photos taken with the camera, to avoid accidental loss.
Video tutorial of Kodak camera photo recovery
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>