- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
Kingmax Memory Card Recovery Tutorial
I have trouble with my Kingmax 1GB memory card. The computer showed it as a removable disk but when I tried to open it, a message informed me that the card needed to be formatted. So I formatted it. But soon I feel regret because all my photos are gone. I’m almost crying. Please help me! I really need my photos back!!!
Nowadays, memory cards are widely used in smart phones, digital cameras and other digital devices. One major issue that might happen to memory card is data loss. The memory card data may be lost due to accidental deletion, card corruption, formatting or even virus infection. Thus, to get your valuable data back, you need the help from Kingmax memory card recovery software.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is a utility that empowers you to retrieve lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted files from Kingmax memory card, including SD card, SDHC card and MMC card. Insert your memory card into your computer and use Wondershare Data Recovery to scan it, and then you can easily retrieve music files, videos, photos, document files, etc from your Kingmax memory card.
Download Wondershare Data Recovery trial version to recover data from Kingmax memory card now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from trash, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Step 1 Select Recovery Mode to Start Kingmax Memory Card Data Recovery
Connect your Kingmax memory card with your computer and launch Wondershare Data Recovery. 3 recovery modes will be offered in the start interface: “Lost File Recovery”, “Partition Recovery” and “Raw File Recovery”.
To retrieve deleted or corrupted files from your Kingmax memory card, you can firstly choose “Lost File Recovery” mode.
Note: You can also read the instructions carefully in the interface and choose the recovery mode that is most suitable for you.
Step 2 Scan Your Kingmax Memory Card
Then the program is about to scan your Kingmax memory card. So you just need to select the drive letter of your Kingmax memory card and click “Start Scan” to begin scanning.
Note: Please ensure that your Kingmax memory card can be showed as a hard disk on your computer and the program window.
Step 3 Retrieve Data from Kingmax Memory Card
Your lost files will all be displayed in categories in the left of the program window after the scan. You can view file names to check whether the file you are going to retrieve have been found or not.
If they have been detected, you can select them and click “Recover” to save them back to your computer. Please do not save these files back to your Kingmax memory card during the recovery.