- 1 Message Management
- 1.1 Back&Restore SMS
- 1.2 Free SMS Websites
- 1.3 Send/Receive Messages on PC
- 1.4 Send Anonymous Messages
- 1. 5Mass Text Service
- 1.6 Block Spam Message
- 1.7 Forward Text Message
- 1.8 Track Messages
- 1.9 Encrypt Messages
- 1.10 Read Messages
- 1.11 Get Message Records
- 1.12 Hide Messages
- 1.13 Schedule Messages
- 1.14 Recover Sony Messages
- 1.15 Send Messages from Mac
- 2 iPhone Message
- 2.1 Fix iPhone Message Issues
- 2.2 Save iPhone Messages
- 2.3 Print iPhone Messages
- 2.4 Delete iPhone Messages
- 2.5 Recover iPhone Messages
- 2.6 Recover iPhone Facebook Message
- 2.7 Search iPhone Messages
- 2.8 iPhone to Android SMS transfer
- 2.9 Transfer iPhone SMS
- 2.1 Backup iMessages
- 2.11 View iCloud Messages
- 2.12 iTunes Messages
- 3 Anroid Messages
- 3.1 Export Android Messages
- 3.2 Message Apps for Android
- 3.3 Recover Android Messages
- 3.4 Recover Android Facebook Message
- 3.5 Send Android SMS on PC
- 3.6 Transfer Android SMS
- 4 Samsung Messages
How to Backup iMessage in Bulk on Computer Without iTunes
iMessage is a nice application to all iPhone users. You can use it to send or receive messages freely, including text, picture, video, contacts, Email, links and more, as long as you're under a network environment. However, do you ever think about this: what we can do when we want to selectively move those iMessages to our computers?
How to transfer iMessages from iPhone to PC/Mac as a backup
To transfer iMessages from iPhone to Windows or Mac OS computer selectively as a readable file, iTunes can't help. What you need is an iMessage backup program, such as Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows iPhone Data Recovery) or Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac iPhone Data Recovery). You can use it to find and backup all your data on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, all iPads and iPod touch 5/4 to your computer, including the whole iMessage (text & media). How does it work? Let's try it in steps below.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - iPhone Message Recovery
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models
Step 1. Download and run the software on your computer
Note: This guide is based on Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows). If you are a Mac user, the steps are actually similar.
Launch the software on your computer after installing, and then connect your iPhone (take iPhone 4 as an example) to the computer and you'll get the window as follows. Let's start from Recover from iOS Device.
For iPhone 5/4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, The new iPad and iPod touch 5:
For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4: You need to download a plug-in here.
Step 2. Enter the device's scanning mode and scan it for iMessage
Before getting your iMessage, you need to enter the scanning mode of iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4 first according to the steps below:
- Hold your iPhone and click the Start button.
- Press Power and Home buttons on your iPhone at the same time for exactly 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you.
- When 10 seconds passed, release the Power button, but keep holding the Home button.
If you use iPhone 5/4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, The new iPad or iPod touch 5, you can directly click Start Scan to begin scanning your device for iMessages on it.
Step 3. Preview & backup iPhone iMessage without iTunes
When the scan finishes, you can preview the found messages on your iPhone before recovery. To get your iMessages, you can choose to mark Messages" and Message Attchments, and click Recover to save them on your PC with one click.
Note: Data found in each category includes those deleted recently. You can check them by sliding the button on the top of the window: Only display the deleted items.