How to Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode Without iTunes/Restoring
Sometimes, when you jailbreak your iPhone or update the iOS on your iPhone, some errors may unexpectedly run out and leave your iPhone stuck in the recovery mode. Sometimes, you need to get your iPhone into the recovery mode or DFU mode to fix certain errors, but it stops responding anything. Many things like this only ask you to do one thing: how to get iPhone out of recovery mode without iTunes or restoring (no one likes losing data).
Get your iPhone out of recovery mode/DFU mode with one click
Here, you can get a way to get the iPhone out of recovery mode (or DFU) with only 1 click. It's so simple that almost anyone can do it. Before doing anything, you need to get Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac), or Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows) installed on your computer.
Download the free trial version below to have a try. Choose the right version for your computer.
After downloading and installing the program on your computer, you can follow the way below to get your iPhone out of recovery mode or DFU with one click.
1. Run the program and connect your iPhone to the computer.
2. When the program organized your iPhone, you'll see the window below.
If you use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows):
If you use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac):
3. You only need to click the Restart or Set Up button, and then your iPhone will be automatically restart and return to normal in a few seconds. That's all.
After your iPhone is back to normal, you still can use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS to recover lost data from your iPhone, or backup data on your iPhone to your computer, if you have such a need.
Recover data from your iPhone
Step 1. Scan your iPhone
Next, let's use the Windows version to have a try. If your iPhone is the latest iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S, you'll get the window shown on your computer. Click Start Scan to begin scanning your iPhone 5/4S.
If your iPhone is the iPhone 4/3GS, you need to click Download to get a plug-in first, and then enter the scanning mode by following the guide below.
1. Hold your iPhone and click Start.
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button pressed, until you're told that you've entered the scanning mode successfully.
Step 2. Preview and save iPhone data to your computer
After the scan, the program will present you a scan result as follows. There, you can preview all recoverable data one by one. Then mark those you want and click Recover to save them all on your computer with one click.
Watch the video tutorial below