How to Get iPad out of Recovery Mode
Is it hard to get your iPad out of recovery mode/DFU mode? Now follow the easiest guide below to get iPad out of recovery mode without iTunes or restoring with one click.
Both of the software above let you get iPad out of recovery mode with only one click. You don't need to run iTunes on your computer, or restore you iPad to risk of losing everything on it. Thus, this can be said as the easiest way to get iPad out of recovery mode.
Download the free trial version below to have a try.
The easiest way to get iPad out of recovery mode
1. Connect your iPad to the computer, and then launch the program.
2. For Windows users, you'll see the window below. Click Restart to get your iPad out of recovery mode.
For Mac users, you'll see the window below. Click Set Up to get your iPad out of recovery mode.
3. After a few seconds, your iPad will be back to normal after the restart.
That's it. It only takes you one click to get your iPad out of recovery mode without iTunes or restoring. What's more, this software also allows you to recover lost data from your iPad (including iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, The new iPad, iPad 2 and iPad 1). Next, let's try to recover data from iPad with the Windows version of the software.
How to recover data from your iPad
Step 1. Scan data on your iPad
When your iPad returns to normal, the program will show you as follows. Click Start Scan to scan your iPad for data on it.
If you use iPad 1, the program will remind you to download a plug-in for it at first. The window of the program shows as follows.
Then follow the guide below to get into the scanning mode to scan your iPad:
1. Hold your iPad and click "Start".
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button pressed for another 15 seconds, until you're told that you've entered the scanning mode.
Step 2. Preview and recover data on your iPad
When the scan finished, you can preview all data displayed in the scan result, like camera roll, photo stream, contacts, messages, call history, etc. Then choose what you want and click Recover to save them on your computer with one click.