Hard Drive Recovery
- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- 1.1 External hard drive recovery
- 1.2 HDD recovery
- 1.3 SSD Recovery
- 1.4 NTFS Recovery
- 1.5 SATA Recovery
- 1.6 Raid Recovery
- 1.7 IDE Recovery
- 1.8 exFat Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- 2.1 Linux Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.2 Laptop Data Recovery
- 2.3 Partition Recovery
- 2.4 Seagate External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.5 WD My Passport Recovery
- 2.6 WD External Hard Drive File Recovery
- 2.7 Lacie Hard Disk Data Recovery
- 2.8 WD Element Data Recovery
- 2.9 Freecom External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.10 Buffalo External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.11 G-Technology External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.12 Dell Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.13 Fantom external Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.14 Acomdata Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.15 Fujitsu Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 3 Operations to save your hard disk
- 3.1 Hard disk repair
- 3.2 Clone hard drive
- 3.3 Wipe hard drive
- 3.4 Fix hard drive
- 3.5 Replace hard drive
- 3.6 Unformat hard drive
- 3.7 Use hard drive recovery partition
- 3.8 Local hard drive recovery service
- 3.9 Hard drive recovery tools
- 3.10 Top hard drive recovery software
- 3.11 Hard drive password recovery
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- 4.1 Recovery HD
- 4.2 Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.3 Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.4 iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
Buffalo External Hard Drive Data Recovery Guide
I have a G-Technology 500G G-Drive Mini external hard drive, which contains many of my valuable pictures and videos on it. Today I carelessly deleted some of them and I do not have any backup. Now I just need to get my deleted files back from that drive. Can someone help me please?
Though G-Technology external hard drive is fast and safe, it is till inevitable to data loss. Files on it can be lost because of your intentional or accidental deletion, improper operation, formatting, virus attack and even system error. Anyway, the deleted files are still on your G-Technology external hard drive. They are just marked as inaccessible data by system. Once new data on your hard drive overwrites them, they will be lost permanently then. So, chances are great of recovering files from G-Technology external hard drive as long as you do not use your drive anymore and take actions immediately.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is a wonderful G-Technology external hard drive data recovery tool that helps you reclaim your lost data with ease. It is able to recover deleted, lost, formatted and corrupted files from your G-Technology easily. It is fully compatible with a G-Technology external hard drive types. By using it you’ll get back files like photos, videos, audio files, documents and more.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Here we take Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows as an example. Mac users please get the Mac version to process the recovery with similar operations.
Step 1 Select recovery mode to start G-Technology external hard drive data recovery
After running Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows, you’ll be provided with 3 recovery modes.
To recover deleted or formatted files from your G-Technology external hard drive, you can select “Lost File Recovery” as a first try.
Note: Please ensure that your G-Technology external hard drive can be recognized as a hard drive on your computer.
Step 2 Scan your G-Technology external hard drive to look for lost files
Here you just need to select the drive of your G-Technology external hard drive and click “Start” to scan for lost data.
If files are formatted from your G-Technology external hard drive, please select “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3 Recover files from G-Technology external hard drive
All found files on your G-Technology external hard drive will be displayed in “File Type” & “Path” categories in the window.
You just need to mark files you want to retrieve from your G-Technology hard drive and click “Recover” button to save them back to your computer.
Note: Please do not save the recovered data back to your G-Technology external hard drive immediately after recovery.