Hard Drive Recovery
- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- 1.1 External hard drive recovery
- 1.2 HDD recovery
- 1.3 SSD Recovery
- 1.4 NTFS Recovery
- 1.5 SATA Recovery
- 1.6 Raid Recovery
- 1.7 IDE Recovery
- 1.8 exFat Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- 2.1 Linux Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.2 Laptop Data Recovery
- 2.3 Partition Recovery
- 2.4 Seagate External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.5 WD My Passport Recovery
- 2.6 WD External Hard Drive File Recovery
- 2.7 Lacie Hard Disk Data Recovery
- 2.8 WD Element Data Recovery
- 2.9 Freecom External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.10 Buffalo External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.11 G-Technology External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.12 Dell Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.13 Fantom external Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.14 Acomdata Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.15 Fujitsu Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 3 Operations to save your hard disk
- 3.1 Hard disk repair
- 3.2 Clone hard drive
- 3.3 Wipe hard drive
- 3.4 Fix hard drive
- 3.5 Replace hard drive
- 3.6 Unformat hard drive
- 3.7 Use hard drive recovery partition
- 3.8 Local hard drive recovery service
- 3.9 Hard drive recovery tools
- 3.10 Top hard drive recovery software
- 3.11 Hard drive password recovery
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- 4.1 Recovery HD
- 4.2 Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.3 Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.4 iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Perform AcomData Hard Drive Data Recovery
Though not as famous as Sony and Toshiba, Fujitsu is also an important laptop and hard drive producer all around the world. However, Fujitsu laptop and hard drive users may also encounter data loss issue. Suppose your valuable pictures or videos have been accidentally deleted or formatted from your Fujitsu hard drive, will you be very much frustrated? If you are asking for Fujitsu hard drive recovery software, here is the right place.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
I’ll show you some acknowledgements about data loss first. Normally the lost files are still in your Fujitsu hard drive, though you can’t see or access them anymore. They will possibly be lost permanently overwritten by new files. So, to recover data from Fujitsu hard drive, you need firstly stop using your Fujitsu hard drive. Then you can come to the Internet to look for a Fujitsu hard drive data recovery utility.
Whatever reasons cause the data loss, Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is one of your best choices to recover data from Fujitsu hard drive. You can effortlessly retrieve a variety of deleted, formatted or even corrupted data like pictures, document files and videos from your Fujitsu hard drive. The tool amazingly offers both Windows and Mac versions too.
To check whether your lost files can be recovered or not, you can now download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery to scan your Fujitsu hard drive. Depending on scanning result, you can decide to purchase the full version for recovery or not.
Step 1 Select Recovery Mode to Recover Data from Fujitsu Hard Drive
You are going to select a recovery mode to start the recovery after launching the program. From the image below, you can see that you are provided with 3 recovery modes. To reclaim lost data, you can select “Lost File Recovery” mode first.
Step 2 Scan Your Fujitsu Hard Drive to Detect Lost Files
Then you can select the drive letter of your Fujitsu hard drive to begin scanning, which will be detected and listed in the program interface.
Note: Ensure your Fujitsu hard drive can be recognized as a hard drive on your computer.
Step 3 Retrieve Data from Fujitsu Hard Drive
Your lost data will be displayed in categories like “Graphic”, “Video”, “Document”, etc after the scan. You can check whether your lost files can be recovered or not from original file names. You can preview found images too.
Then you just need to select files and click “Recover” to save them to your computer.