How to Fix Msvbvm60.dll Error Easily and Quickly
Common Msvbvm60.dll error messages:
• Msvbvm60.dll Not Found.
• This application failed to start because Msvbvm60.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
• Cannot find [PATH]Msvbvm60.dll.
• The file Msvbvm60.dll is missing.
• Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Msvbvm60.dll. Pleas install [APPLICATION] again.
Reasons that may cause these errors:
• DLL file was improperly deleted.
• Invalid or incorrect DLL entries in the Windows registry.
• A virus or Trojan deleted or infected the shared DLL file.
• Deletion of a shared DLL file when an application is uninstalled causing missing DLL errors.
• DLL files were corrupted.
Fix Msvbvm60.dll errors
1. Reinstall the application: If the Msvbvm60.dll error is caused by a third party program, try to uninstall and reinstall it again. Usually this can help you fix the error quickly and easily, and save you much time.
2. Get a copy of DLL: If the DLL file is missing or corrupted, just download a copy of it from Internet instead, and most of them can be downloaded. Or you can get one from other computer if there is one available. Then the error can be repaired.
3. Fix Windows registry: If the error is caused by the registry problem. Then you need to clean or repair your registry. Some kind of registry cleaner can do it completely.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>