How to Fix Awt.dll Errors Effectively
Awt.dll is a file used by Java application helping to load important settings and functions for proper execution of the application. Although it's vital file, it also causes various problems for the system due to its missing, damaging, corruption, etc. And the problems need repairing instantly once you find one on your computer.
Main cause of Awt.dll error happening
• Any sort of corruption or damage in the system that does not allow proper execution of java application file.
• Awt.dll file missing or corrupted.
• Incorrect settings of Windows system, windows registry, BIOS or out-dated drivers.
• Malware and virus infection.
Common received Awt.dll error messages
• Dll Registration: Failed for file "C:WINDOWSSystem32awt.dll".
• Cannot find Awt.dll.
•Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windowssystem32awt.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file.
• This application failed to start because awt.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
How to fix Awt.dll errors?
When this Awt.dll error occurs, what you need to do first is to recall the operations that you have performed on your system before the error displays. Then you can try to undo your maloperation or repair the damage in order to fix the error.
1. Check the recent installed program
If you have newly installed programs, you'd better uninstall or remove it from your computer. They may be incompatible with your system common performance or create certain conflicts.
2. Get a new Awt.dll file
If the Awt.dll file is missing, or the current Awt.dll file is damaged or corrupted, replace it with a new one. You can search and download Awt.dll from the Internet. Then find the Awt.dll file on your computer:
C:Program FilesJavajre6inawt.dll. Rename the original one, and copy the newly downloaded Awt.dll file into the folder.
3. Clear up Windows registry
Clear up the registry database. When the DLL error occurs, the registry database is always damaged or corrupted simultaneously. You are not supposed to clear up the registry manually. There are lots of registry cleaner tools you can get help from. After repairing the registry, restart your computer.