- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How to Perform Eye-Fi SD Card Data Recovery
I have a Canon 60D digital camera. I use a 4GB Eye-Fi Pro X2 memory card on it. Yesterday when I took photos with my digital camera, I got the message “memory card error”. Then I tried connecting my Eye-Fi SD card with my computer, I was told the card needs to be formatted. But I can’t do that. Once I formatted it, all photos stored on it would be removed. Is it possible for me to recover photos from Eye-Fi SD card?
Eye-Fi SD card is a special storage device that allows you to store data as well as transfer stored files to your computer with Wi-Fi. Though it’s very convenient, files on it can still be lost because of card error, deletion, card formatting and even improper operation. The truth is, your photos are still on your Eye-FI SD card as long as you have not made any use of it. So, you can relieve a little bit and look for a third-party Eye-Fi SD card data recovery in the Internet to help you.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is your perfect solution to recover Eye-Fi SD card data. Files lost because of reasons like deletion, card error, card formatting can be easily retrieved with this wonderful program. You will be able to reclaim lost pictures, videos, audio files and more from your Eye-Fi SD card in an easy and risk-free way with this tool.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from trash, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
I’ll recover Eye-Fi SD card data with Windows version of this program. Mac users can follow the similar operations with Mac version to do the recovery.
Step 1 Select recovery mode to start Eye-Fi SD card data recovery
Here, to recover deleted or formatted files from your Eye-Fi SD card, you can select “Lost File Recovery” mode as a first try.
Note: Please physically connect your Eye-Fi SD card with your computer and make sure that it can be recognized as a drive.
Step 2 Scan your Eye-Fi SD card to find lost files
Now you’ll select your Eye-Fi SD card and click “Start” button in the window to start scanning lost files on it.
To recover data from a formatted Eye-Fi SD card, you can select “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3 Recover photos from Eye-Fi SD card
Finally, all recoverable files on your Eye-Fi SD card will be displayed in the window after scanning. You can preview photos to check how many of your lost photos can be recovery.
Then you just need to select photos or other files you want to recover and click “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Note: Do not save the recovered files back to your Eye-Fi SD card during the recovery.