How to Extract iTunes Backup for Your iDevice/Android/Nokia Phone
Why Do You Need to Extract iTunes Backup?
There are just some moments that you need to extract iTunes backup file to restore your wanted content to your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android and Nokia phone.
* Lost your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* Accidentally deleted data from your iDevice.
* After the jailbreak, data on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are gone.
* Just switch your old iPhone to an Android or Nokia Phone, and want to keep the old data.
* There're some other reasons that lead you to extracting iTunes backup.
How to Extract iTunes Backup File
However, iTunes backup files are not allowed to access or preview, let alone extract. That is to say, you can't directly take any data out of iTunes backup files. You have to restore all data in it to your phone, no matter whether you really want them or not.
Now, things have been changed. Here is a professional iTunes backup extractor, which helps extract contacts and more to your phone, regardless it run iOS, Android or Symbian (Nokia).