How to Extract iTunes Backup for Your iDevice/Android/Nokia Phone
Why Do You Need to Extract iTunes Backup?
There are just some moments that you need to extract iTunes backup file to restore your wanted content to your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android and Nokia phone.
* Lost your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* Accidentally deleted data from your iDevice.
* After the jailbreak, data on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are gone.
* Just switch your old iPhone to an Android or Nokia Phone, and want to keep the old data.
* There're some other reasons that lead you to extracting iTunes backup.
How to Extract iTunes Backup File
However, iTunes backup files are not allowed to access or preview, let alone extract. That is to say, you can't directly take any data out of iTunes backup files. You have to restore all data in it to your phone, no matter whether you really want them or not.
Now, things have been changed. Here is a professional iTunes backup extractor, which helps extract contacts and more to your phone, regardless it run iOS, Android or Symbian (Nokia).
Easily extract data from backup file created by iTunes, BlackBerry and others and transfer data between two phones.
- Extract iTunes backup file and transfer to your iDevice/Android/Nokia phone.
- Retrieve BlackBerry Backup file and restore to your iPhone and Android phone.
- Transfer contacts, photos, SMS, music and more between iDevice, Android and Nokia phones.
- Support main carriers – AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile.
- Work well with iPhone, Samsung, HTC, iPad, iPod touch, Nokia (Symbian) phone and more.
Easy Steps to Retrieve iTunes Backup File
Sep 3. Start to Extract Data from iTunes Backup File
Now, all iTunes backup files are shown on the left. Tick your wanted one. Then, select the data you want to extract from the iTunes backup file. For example, if you want to extract photos from iTunes backup, you should keep Photos checked. Then, click Restore.
The data you can extract are different based on the different destination phones.
* For Android phone, you can extract contacts, photos, video, SMS and call logs.
* For iPhone, you can extract contacts, text messages, photos and video.
* For iPad and iPod touch, you can extract contacts, photos and video.
* For Nokia (Symbian) phone, you can extract contacts.
Besides Wondershare MobileTrans, there is another iTunes backup extractor – the Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows) or Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac), which can automatically find your iTunes backup files and extract them into different categories, including camera roll, photo stream, contacts, messages, notes, call history, voice memo, etc. And you can preview and recover them all with one click.
Download the free trial version of this software below and install it on your computer.