- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How to Perform Delkin Devices Memory Card Data Recovery
I have a Delkin Devices SDHC card. It stores many of my family photos. Yesterday my kids deleted all photos on it accidentally. Unfortunately I do not have any backup. So I’m just wondering if I’m able to find back my photos. Many thanks.
Delkin Devices is a famous digital camera accessories and memory cards producer. The high quality of Delkin Devices memory card is appealing to users. However, Delkin Devices memory card data loss can still happen. Data on it can be lost because of card formatting, accidental or intentional deletion, or even card error.
So, how to recover data from Delkin Devices memory card? For me, I would like to take Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac as a try. This extraordinary program enables you to recover deleted, formatted, or even corrupted files from Delkin Devices memory card effortlessly. With the help of it, you can recovery a mass of file types from your Delkin Devices memory card, such as videos, audio files, images, txt files, document files and more.
Now download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery program to retrieve data from Delkin Devices memory card.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from trash, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
The following guide is done with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. Mac users can finish the recovery in similar steps with Mac version.
Step 1 Choose a recovery mode to start Delkin Devices memory card data recovery
Install and launch Wondershare Data Recovery on your computer, and then you’ll get a start window with 3 recovery modes.
Here, to recover photos from Delkin Devices memory card, let’s select “Lost File Recovery” mode.
Step 2 Scan Delkin Devices memory card
Then you just need to select the drive letter of your Delkin Devices memory card and click “Start” to let the program detect it.
If files were lost because of formatting, please select “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3 Recover Data from Delkin Devices memory card
You’ll be able to view found file names after scanning so as to check whether your lost files can be recovered or not. Plus, you can even preview photos.
Then you just need to mark files you need and click “Recover” button to keep them on your computer.
Note: Please do not save the recovered data on your Delkin Devices memory card immediately after the recovery.