- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How to Recover Lost Photos from Corrupted Memory Cards
If you haven't backed up your files lately, a corrupted memory card can put precious photos in jeopardy. To prevent your memory card from being corrupted, you'd better know why it's corrupted and how to avoid it. Read on and remember it.
» Turn off your camera when pictures are being transferred to your computer or vice versa;
» View photos when there are still photos being transferred or written in;
» Eject your memory card when the camera is still on;
» Take photos with a low battery;
» Shoot the next photo when the first one is still being written;
» Continually shoot and delete pictures when the memory card is full;
» Use the memory card in different cameras without formatting it;
» Still use the memory card showing problems before.
If you still want to repair the corrupted memory card, the way used most is to format the card. The bad news is formatting will erase all the contents, while the good point is that you can use your card again. If you don't plan to buy a new memory card, you can choose to get back the content from your corrupted memory card. All you need is a photo recovery program.
Try the free trial version of this corrupted memory card recovery software now below.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Both of the photo recovery software enable you to:
» Recover deleted photos from memory cards
» Recover lost photos from memory cards
» Recover formatted photos from memory cards
» Recover photos from inaccessible, unreadable, damaged, or defective memory cards
Step1 Connect your corrupted memory card to the computer
Get started by connecting your corrupted memory card to the computer with a card reader, or directly connect your camera with a USB cable. Then launch the program and click "Start" to begin corrupted memory card data recovery.
Step2 Scan your corrupted memory card
Select the memory card and click the "Scan" button to begin scanning.
Step3 Preview and recover photos from corrupted memory card
When the scan finishes, you can preview the recoverable photos one by one to decide which you want to recover. Then check those photos and click "Recover" to perform a corrupted memory card recovery and save those lost photos on your computer.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your corrupted memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.