How to Delete/Clear Cache and Cookies with 1 Click
What are cache and cookies?
Cache is nothing more than a place created by your web browser on the hard disk to hold number of temporary files that you've viewed, so that the browser can respond you in less time when you access them again.
Cookies are some files that are created by your web browser. These files are typically used to save user-specific information like shopping cart contents, selections in a form, or authentication data, each time when you are using them with your browser, so that you don't need to rewrite them when you need them next time.
Internet cache and cookies are harmless to your computer. But overtime more and more accumulated caches may slow your computer performance, and the cookies may leak your privacy on your computer. So you need to clear internet cache and delete cookies at intervals.
How to delete cache and clear cookies in Internet Explorer or Firefox?
There are two ways for your choice to clear cache and cookies step by step or with one click.
- Solution 1: Clean cache and cookies manually step by step
- Solution 2: Clean cookies and cache with one click
If you are using Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Click "Tools" in the upper toolbar and select "Clear Recent History".
- 2. Select the "Time Range" to clear (drop-down menu).
- - Select "Everything" to clear all cache.
- 3. Click "Details" to select what history elements you want to clean.
- - e.g. cache and cookies
- 4. Click the "Clear Now" button.
- 5. Exit and re-launch the browser.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE7. IE8)
- 1. Open "Internet Explorer".
- 2. Click "Tools" in the upper toolbar or click on the "Tools" icon.
- 3. Click "Internet Options" and choose the "General" tab (or to open "Internet Properties", then go to "General" tab).
- 4. Click "Delete" under "Browsing History".
- 5. Click "Delete Files" under "Temporary Internet Files".
- 6. Click "Yes" on the "Delete Files" dialog box.
- 7. Click "Close" and then "OK".
If you don't want to perform the steps as above, you can clean cookies and cache in your Internet Explorer and Firefox with one click by using a cache and cookies cleaner, such as Wondershare 1-Click PC Care.
When launched on your computer, it will automatically scan your computer for performance, stability and security, to identify the cause for most of the frustrating problems that you are experiencing, including the cookies and caches in your Internet Explorer and Firefox. Then you only need to click "FIX NOW" to clean them all.
Along with your click, 1-Click PC Care also can solve more problems that impact the operation of your computer, to make it speed up, such as network security, registry redundancy, boosting time, etc. All these problems can be completely solved with one click. And you can undo your performance by clicking the "1-Click PC Care Restore Center" on your desktop if you have a need. Then it will offer real-time protection for your computer to prevent malicious attacks away from your PC.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>