An Easy Solution to Recover Photos from Canon PowerShot
Situations losing photos from Canon PowerShot
1. Accidentally deleted all the photos from the Canon PowerShot camera.
2. Took several photos while Canon PowerShot camera was flashing a low battery symbol. Then got a 'Memory Card Error' message.
3. When you copy photos from your Canon PowerShot to the computer, there are some photos failing to be copied. Also, you can't find them either from the computer or the camera.
There are still more unpredictable situations besides those metioned above, like memory card in Canon PowerShot gets corrupted or photos become inaccessible. Is there any solution to recover those inaccessible photos from Canon PowerShot camera?
An easy solution to recover deleted/lost photos from Canon PowerShot
When this kind of memory card error problem happens to your, don't worry. Take out the memory card from your Canon PowerShot and connect it to other digital cameras or mobile phones or personal computers (better via a card reader). Then check whether the card is OK or not while in other devices.
Still don't work? Then the best way to check if your photos (deleted or inaccessible) can be recovered is to try a Canon photo recovery program. As long as the SD card of your Canon PowerShot can be detected by your computer, the chances to undelete Canon are very high. But before doing anything, you need to install a data recovery program on your computer and then connect your Canon PowerShot memory card to it.
If you are using Windows OS, try Wondershare Photo Recovery – a recovery program that can recover photos, videos and music lost from computer hard drive, digital camera memory card and flash drive etc. Besides, it can also recover photos from Canon lost transferred from Canon camera to computer.
If you are using Mac OS X, then turn to Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac, which works the same.
Tips: Do not attempt to take new photos before you recover lost photos from your memory card, and put the memory card in secure places in case any damage situation will happen.
You only need to take 3 steps to finish the Canon PowerShot recovery
1. Connect the card or camera to the computer, and scan it after launching the program.
2. Preview and check the recoverable photos that scanned out.
3. Choose the photos and click to recover them.
Attention: when saving recovered photos, don't save them on the original canon powershot again. Choose an other media storage or directly save them on your computer.
Video tutorial of Canon Powershot photo recovery
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>