- 1 YouTube Video Downloader
- 1.1 YouTube downloader
- 1.2 Android YouTube Downloader
- 1.3 MacX YouTube Downloader
- 1.4 YouTube by Click Downloader
- 1.5 Fastest YouTube Downloader
- 1.6 1-Click YouTube Downloader
- 1.7 All-in-One YouTube Downloader
- 1.8 YouTube Downloader for Mavericks
- 1.9 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 1.10 Chrome YouTube Downloader
- 1.11 Download YouTube Videos from Safari
- 1.12 Firefox YouTube Downloader
- 1.13 IE YouTube Downloader
- 2 Download YouTube Music
- 2.1 Free Download Music from YouTube
- 2.2 YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.3 YouTube to MP3 Downloader
- 2.4 Download YouTube Music to iTunes
- 2.5 YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.6 YouTube Music Downloader
- 2.7 YouTube from Muziic Web Player
- 2.8 Save YouTube Video to MP3
- 2.9 Download YouTube to MP3
- 3 Download Various YouTube
- 3.1 FLV YouTube
- 3.2 YouTube Full Movies
- 3.3 YouTube Subtitles
- 3.4 720p YouTube Videos
- 3.5 Schedule YouTube
- 3.6 YouTube Videos on OS X Yosemite
- 3.7 YouTube Subscription
- 3.8 YouTube Education Channels
- 4 Download YouTube to Device/Player
- 4.1 YouTube to iPhone
- 4.2 Download YouTube on iPad
- 4.3 Download YouTube on Computer
- 4.4 YouTube to iTunes
- 4.5 YouTube to Dropbox
- 4.6 YouTube to QuickTime
- 4.7 YouTube Videos to MOV
- 4.8 YouTube to Windows Movie Maker
- 5 Download YouTube Tips
How to Download YouTube Videos to Windows Movie Maker
Since you're here, maybe you've already confronted problems importing YouTube video into Windows Movie Maker. Yes, YouTube videos are often in .flv format, which is not supported natively by Windows Movie Maker. So what should you do? This tutorial introduces two professional yet easy-to-use tools (AllMyTube and Video Converter Ultimate) which enables you to download and convert online YouTube videos or convert your local YouTube videos to Windows Movie Maker friendly formats such as WMV. Then you can import YouTube videos to Windows Movie Maker without any hassle. Let's check them out.
Note: You can check what formats Windows Movie Maker support from here.
An all-in-one tool to download and convert YouTube videos to Windows Movie Maker friendly formats
- Download YouTube videos with a 3X faster speed
- One click to download YouTube playlists in batches
- Convert videos to various formats include WMV, AVI, MP4 etc
- Task scheduler, video player and manager
people have downloaded it
How to Download YouTube to WMV with Wondershare AllMyTube
Step 1. Install the Wondershare AllMyTube
Get this smart tool from the following download link and install it. After quick installation, just open it to get ready.
Step 2. Download YouTube videos
Go to YouTube to find videos you like and play them. There are two ways to download the videos.
1) Click the Download Button floats on the right corner of the video.
2) Copy the URL of the streaming videos and click the Paste URL Button on the main interface.
Step 3. Convert YouTube videos to Windows Movie Maker friendly formats
Go to the Finished library after downloading the YouTube videos you want and click Convert on the right. From the pop-up window, click Format and choose WMV in the dropdown list. At last, press Ok and it's done.
How to Convert Local YouTube to WMV for example with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Step 1. Install the converter
Download the right version of the program to fit your computer. And open it after installation.
Step 2. Import local YouTube videos
Drag and drop your local YouTube videos to the file tray or click Add Files to import videos.
Step 3. Convert YouTube videos to WMV
Choose WMV from the Output Format column on the right and click Convert on the bottom right.