Top 9 Audacity Tutorial Videos on YouTube
Know who created Audacity - one of the most popular audio recording and editing software? Dominic Mazzoni while he was a graduate student. Thanks to him, we have a powerful audio software for totally free, and it works in Windows, Mac, Linux.
This article will introduce Audacity using videos from YouTube, helping you explore more features of Audacity.
Top 9 Audacity Video Tutorials
Audacity Tutorials for Beginners
Audacity has a simple and intuitive interface to start recording and editing. And more features could be accessed by the top menus. See 2 Audacity introduction tutorials first and start recording audio by following the #3 video tutorial.
1. Audacity Tutorials for Beginners Part #1
2. Audacity Tutorials for Beginners Part #2
Audacity is free but the MP3 support is not included by default due to the software patent. You need to download and install the LAME codec to support MP3 export. If you want to download Audacity tutorial to computer for later watching, or onto your portable devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc., I humbly recommend Wondershare AllMyTube.
3. Use Audacity to Record from Any Site That Contains Audio
Audacity Tutorials for Intermediate Users
These video tutorials helps you explore more features of Audacity. These features are useful to edit photos in the future.
4. Combine Audio Tracks in Audacity
5. Separating Multiple Tracks in Audacity
6. How To Remove the Vocals From A Song or MP3
7. Get Professional Sounding Mix with Audacity
8. Creating Cool Sound Effects with Audacity
9. Auto-Tune with Audacity for FREE Tutorial (T-Pain voice effect)
1. It's easy to download Audacity tutorial off YouTube to watch on your machines. Have a look at AllMyTube.
2. Only download Audacity tutorial for personal use. You are not allowed to distribute it in any way, or use it as part of your video. Take your own risk to use the downloaded Audacity video from YouTube.
3. Go to YouTube.com for more Audacity tutorials.