- 1 Download iTunes Video
- 2 Edit iTunes Video
4 Convert iTunes
- 4.1 Video to iTunes
- 4.2 Movies to iTunes
- 4.3 MP4 to iTunes
- 4.4 Divx to iTunes
- 4.5 Flac to iTunes
- 4.6 WMV to iTunes
- 4.7 MKV to iTunes
- 4.8 AVI to iTunes
- 4.9 M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 4.10 FLV to iTunes
- 4.11 M4V to iTunes
- 4.12 MOV to iTunes
- 4.13 WAV to iTunes
- 4.14 VOB to iTunes
- 4.15 WMA to iTunes
- 4.16 Vimeo to iTunes
How to Import WAV Files to iTunes
iTunes only supports audio in AA3 and MP3, and videos in MP4, MOV, M4V and encoded with MPEG-4 and H.264. Have you been struggling in the past to import WAV to iTunes library? Yeah, although iTunes announced to support WAV format, in most cases, we still can't import WAV files to iTunes. It's indeed very frustrating to play WAV in iTunes.
Here is the solution. You can use a WAV to iTunes conveter to convert WMV to iTunes compatible formats. Read the article below to get your best WAV to iTunes converter.
At Wondershare, we have developed Video Converter , an intelligent program that has no trouble at all in converting WAV files so that they can be played in iTunes. Whether the files are compressed or uncompressed, Wondershare Video Converter enables you to import them to iTunes at the click of a few buttons.
- Professional iTunes converter: You can use it to convert WAV, WMV, MKV, AVI, FLV and more formats to iTunes supported video.
- High output video quality: You can convert any video to common, 3D and HD videos with ZERO quality loss.
- Super Fast Converter: It works faster than any converter on the market, making you finish the whole conversion process in just a few minutes.s
- Powerful video editor: Just take this tool to help enhance your video with the classic video editing features.
- Burn video to DVD: You can use it to burn WAV to DVD in just 3 steps, and then feel free to enjoy movies on a bigger screen.
How to convert WAV to iTunes
1.Import WAV files
After you've installed it, you can double click the desk icon to run this app. And feel free to start your project.
In the main interface, there is a button. Just click it to import your WAV files to this program. Or you can also directly drag them to this program.
Immediately, these WAV files will be listed in the left item trey of this app. It's shown as below.
2.Choose an iTunes compatible format as the output format
We know, iTunes supports MP3 audio format. What's more, MP3 has a broad support of various devices and application software etc. Converting MP3 from WAV is good choice for you, for you might want to sync them to iPod music player later.
To select MP3, on the right side of the interface, just click the "Output Format" button to open the output format window, where you can go to "Format">"Audio" > "MP3".
3.Convert WAV to iTunes
When everything is done, on the lower-right corner of the Video Converter's interface, you can press the "Convert" button. Now, this app is converting your files to MP3 for iTunes. The progress bar is shown with the Percent Complete and remaining time. When the conversion is done, you can find the output files according to the output path you set.
Launch iTunes, and then directly drag the MP3 files from the output folder to iTunes library. To play them on Apple devices, just continue to sync them to your device.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the WAV to iTunes Converter
# 1. Free WAV to iTunes Converter Wondershare Video Converter Free
Looking for a free WMV to iTunes converter? You are in the right place. This app has not only the video conversion function, but also lets you edit videos and download video from many sites.
Pro: a completely free WMV to iTunes video converter, multiple features
1. No device presets available to set as output formats. It means that you can't use it to convert videos to iPhone, iPad, or Android phones directly.
2. When it comes to output video quality, it can't be compared with Video Converter Ultimate.
3. It doesn't possess the capability of burning DVD.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.