How to Play Torrent on iPad (iPad 4 included)
With torrent, you can gain easier and quicker access to the amazing movies and music. While iPad meets every requirement you could ask for a portable media player with its cutting edge initiatives. However, due to its limited support for video formats, you can't get the full enjoyment of your downloaded torrent videos or music on iPad (it shouldn't be a luxury, but a necessity). To solve your problem, Wondershare designed a powerful and easy-to-use Video Converter to enable you to enjoy any videos and audios on iPad. Follow this tutorial and you'll learn how to convert torrent to play on iPad (iPad 4 included) easily and quickly.
Part 1: Convert torrent to iPad (iPad 3, 4 included) in Windows
With Wondershare Video Converter for Windows, you can convert torrent to a highly compatible output that can be playback on iPad of any type (iPad 3, 4 included). Meanwhile, you can choose the HD iPad output if your original files are HD.
Download below torrent to iPad video converter for Windows (Supports Windows 8/Windows 7/XP/Vista).
- Add torrent video/audio files to the torrent to iPad converter;.
- Choose iPad preset from "Device">"Apple".
- Press "Convert" button.
Part 2: Convert torrent to iPad (iPad 3, 4 included) in Mac
To convert torrent to iPad-compatible files on Mac, here I highly recommend Video Converter for Mac for help. With it, you can gain loss-less quality of video based on superb fast conversion speed. Moreover, with an optimized preset for iPad 3, you can achieve above conversion effortlessly.
Download below torrent to iPad video converter for Mac (supports Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)
- Directly drag and drop the torrent files to the main window;
- Select the iPad preset under the Devices section;
- Click "Convert" to convert torrent to iPad in Mac OS X including Snow Leopard and OS X Lion.
Tips: Besides essential conversion ability, you can also enhance your videos by below features: trimming, cropping, applying effects, and merging video clips, etc.
On Windows, right click the video item to access Edit window, more details, refer to User Guide for Windows.
For Mac, click the Edit icon beside each video title to access the edit window, more details, refer to User Guide for Mac.
Part 3: Play torrent on iPad by syncing or home sharing
Now you can import the videos successfully into iTunes and get it ready to sync with your iPad. If you worry that the big torrent files will take much of your iPad space, you can set up home sharing and stream the videos to your iPad.
Before home sharing, make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes, have an Apple ID, and hold an active home network with a Wi-Fi or Ethernet. Now follow below steps:
- Open iTunes.Select the Home Sharing icon on the left side of iTunes.
- Simply type in your Apple ID and your password and you'll be ready to start sharing music and movies with your iPad, iPhone or any other iOS device.
- Go into your iPad's settings by touching the settings icon. Scroll down until you see iPod on the left-hand side of the screen. Then simply type in your Apple ID and password.
That's it. Now you can listen to the music collection on your PC the same way you listen to music installed on your iPad. Great job!
Here is the brief video tutorial.
Free download the torrent to iPad converter (iPad 3, 4 supported):
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>