AVI Player for iPad: How to Play AVI on iPad
Can't play AVI on iPad? And want to find a great AVI player for iPad to let you play AVI files on the device smoothly? Actually, most AVI files can't be recognized by the tablet. According to the device's specs, iPad supports AVI files with the following limitations.
Nowadays, on the market, a majority of AVI files are not encoded with Motion JPEG. So, you probably have lots of AVI files that can't be supported by iPad. In order to play AVI on iPad of any type, an AVI player for iPad is strongly recommended. With only one click, you can convert AVI files to fit your iPad device best. No need to do any settings.
- Professional AVI Player: Convert AVI to iPad compatible formats like M4V, MOV and MP4 for easily playback of videos.
- Multiple Devices Presets: Convert AVI to different presets like iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Edit Videos: Edit AVI videos by trimming, croping, adding effects or subtitle, etc.
- Lightening Speed: The fast conversion speed makes your conversion much quicker and efficient.
- More Features: You can use it to burn video to DVD, download videos from many video sharing sites and add metadata to iTunes movies.
How to Use the AVI Player for iPad
1. Import AVI files
After installation, just launch this app and then import AVI files to convert. Click the "Add Files" button in the top left hand corner of the program window. Browse your computer and select the files you want to add. Or, you can also directly open the folder to find your favorite AVI files and then drag them to this program.
2. Select iPad as the output format
Open its output format window by either clicking the drop-down format list or clicking the format image in the Output Format panel. Then just select the device type you want from the "Device"> "Apple" category. This app contains almost all iPad types, such as iPad 4, iPad mini etc.
3.Start AVI to iPad conversion
Just perform AVI to iPad conversion by pressing "Convert" button in the bottom right hand corner of this AVI to iPad converter. The video conversion speed is very fast. A while later, this app will help you finish all of these tasks. After conversion, press the "Open Folder" button at the bottom of this app to check all converted files there.
After conversion, you can drag these output files from the folder to iTunes's library. Then sync them to your iPad to play anywhere and anytime.
# 1. Free AVI Player for iPad: Wondershare Video Converter Free - Converts videos to the format compatible with iPad
You are allowed to use the free AVI player for iPad to convert almost all the video and audio formats, edit videos, and download videos from YouTube.
Pro: completely free AVI player for iPad, user friendly interface
1. You can use it to convert all the common videos like AVI, MP4, MOV, and more.
2. You have 10 conversions at 30X fastest conversion speed.
3. There are no presets avaliable for conversion.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.