How to Burn MP4 to DVD in Windows 8
Have difficulty in burning MP4 to DVD on Window 8? The new Windows 8 has already made lots of applications unworkable since its release day. If you want to burn DVD disk from MP4 on Windows 8, what you need to do is to find a Windows 8-compatible MP4 to DVD burner for use. This article will recommend 2 great applications to let you easily burn DVD disk from MP4 on Windows 8 at fastest speed and high video quality.
- • Burn DVD from MP4 format, and more like AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, FLV, MPG, etc.
- • Equipped with 40+ static and dynamic menu templates to make a stunning DVD masterpiece.
- • Combine photos and music to create a wonderful photo slideshow.
- • Personalize photos, menu templates, DVD background music and more.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
How to Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 8 with DVD Creator
1.Import MP4 videos to this MP4 to DVD burner for Windows 8
Click "Import" to load your MP4 videos. If you're burning multiple MP4 files at one time, you can use the "↑" , "↓ " to decide which one plays the first, and which one goes secondly after loading all of them. Also, you can rename the video clip, and add more titles.
2.Choose DVD menu and personalize your videos (Optional)
This MP4 to DVD maker for Windows 8 also enables you to create personalized DVDs with building custom-made DVD menu templates. Click on the Menu tab, you'll find several free templates showing on the right side of the interface. Double click one of your favorites, and you'll apply to your DVD files instantly. Also, the texts, buttons, and the thumbnails are all freely adjustable as per your needs.
If you also want to rotate your MP4 clips, trim out unwanted part, add Watermark or subtitles, and just go for it by clicking the pencil icon beside each video clip.
3.Burn MP4 to DVD in Windows 8
This MP4 to DVD burner for Windows 8 supports DVD 9 and DVD 5. So, you can insert a blank DVD9 or DVD5 for burning. If you also want to save ISO image file or create DVD folder, just check the option too. After that, click the "Burn" button to let go. When it's done, this program will reject the portable DVD disk automatically.
If you didn't find your wanted templates embedded in this program, you can also search more DVD templates by clicking the green download arrow just beside the Template.
Video Tutorial: How to Make DVD from MP4 on Windows 8
- • Convert MP4 to DVD on Windows 8, and more popular formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, etc.
- • Provided with many DVD menu templates in different themes, birthday, Christmas, wedding, Father's Day, and more.
- • Convert to any portable devices, like iPhone, iPad, Android phones and game devices like PSP, xBox.
- • Add metadata to any downloaded or ripped videos to make them like the iTunes paid videos.
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9
After launching the software, please click the "Burn" tab on the top of the interface, and then drag and drop your MP4 video into it.
Note: You are allowed to burn multiple MP4 files to DVD at the same time, so you can just import as many files as you want.
2.Add DVD menu template (Optional)
You can just click "Change Template" on the top of the interface and choose your favorite DVD menu templates.
1. If you'd like to customize your MP4 video before burning, just click "Edit" on your imported video. Then just play your talent using the advanced video editing features including trimming, cropping, adding watermark and subtitle, etc.
2. You can also set settings of your DVD, including the aspect ratio (16:9, 4:3), the DVD quality (Standard, High quality or Fit to disc) and the DVD format (DVD folder, ISO files, or DVD disk).
3. Start to burn MP4 to DVD
Finally you've got to the last step. Just hit the "Burn" button at the bottom, and then you can soon burn DVD disk from MP4 at 30X fastest DVD burning speed.