- 1 Download iTunes Video
- 2 Edit iTunes Video
4 Convert iTunes
- 4.1 Video to iTunes
- 4.2 Movies to iTunes
- 4.3 MP4 to iTunes
- 4.4 Divx to iTunes
- 4.5 Flac to iTunes
- 4.6 WMV to iTunes
- 4.7 MKV to iTunes
- 4.8 AVI to iTunes
- 4.9 M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 4.10 FLV to iTunes
- 4.11 M4V to iTunes
- 4.12 MOV to iTunes
- 4.13 WAV to iTunes
- 4.14 VOB to iTunes
- 4.15 WMA to iTunes
- 4.16 Vimeo to iTunes
How to Import Movie to iTunes
iTunes really enriches the music and video playback experience for both Win and Mac users. However, iTunes is not an all friendly applications to play format rather than MOV, MP4, and M4V videos, which are far from satisfying your playing needs.If you've downloaded some other video formats like FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc, or get a number of amazing DVD movies, how to play them with iTunes?
This article will tell you how to import the iTunes compatible and incompatible movies to iTunes in details. For those movies that are not compatible with iTunes, you can use some movie to iTunes converters. All of them can let you easily convert your video to iTunes supported fomats.
|iTunes Supported Video & Audio File||Video: MOV, MP4, M4V, H.264 or MPEG-4 encoded|
|Audio: MP3, M4A, AAC|
|iTunes Non-supported Video File||AVI, FLV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, VOB, MTS, MKV, 3G2, 3GPP, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, DV, MOD, ASF, DAT, F4V, RM, RMVB, DivX, OGV, VRO, MXF.|
Import your files to iTunes: You can just drag and drop your file into iTunes. If you want to impport all the files in a folder, just drag the folder to iTunes. Also you can click "File" > "Add to Library", and then click "Open" to add your movies to iTunes.
This app takes the hassle out and makes it as easy as the click of a button. All you have to do is add your videos to the program, choose the iTunes-friendly format, or optimized presets for iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc, and then click Start to let this smart program do the rest. Now let's go over the simple 3 steps in details.
- Powerful video converter: It supports 150+ video formats, including all the hot video and audio fomats like AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4, MOV, WMV and more.
- Multiple presets: You can directly set your video output formats as iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC or other mobile devices without setting the parameters manually.
- Fastest Conversion Speed: This video converter converts movies to iTunes 30 times than other competitors.
- Powerful video editor: It helps you to enhance your video in different ways like trimming, cropping, adding effects or watermark, etc.
- Best iTunes movie burner: You can use it to burn iTunes movies to DVD and share it with others on your DVD player.
- Download online videos: It lets you download videos from many video sharing sites like YouTube, Facebook, etc.
How to convert Movie to iTunes
1. Add Movie files from local folders or DVDs
Choose "Convert" to enter the primary window. In the built in media browser on the right, you can easily locate and add the movies you want to convert. If you want to import DVD movies, you can drag your local DVD files like Video_TS folder directly into the window. (Tips: you can preview the file before you drag it in, just double-clicking the file icon).
After all VOB files imported successfully, you can change the video name, preview it in the right screen, freely take snapshots or merge them into one file.
2. Choose your preferred output
Click the Format at the bottom of this app's pane, and then choose your preferred output from format list.
Here, you can find various formats and devices provided to cater for your different playback needs.
1) If you just want to play them on your iTunes, choose "MP4" from "Video" category.
2) If you like to import them to your iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc to play on the go, you can choose the optimized presets, e.g. "Devices" > "iPad".
Tips: this program also provides editing functions which enables you to modify output video. Common editing tools are provided: crop, trim, effect, watermark, subtitles. Refer to User Guide on Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
3. Start Movies to iTunes conversion
Click the "Convert" button and let the Video Converter takes care of Movies to iTunes rendering. It may take a while, depending on file size and quantity.
Note: This smart program also offers a preference setting, you can choose the converted files automatically add to iTunes and other settings. Please click "Video Converter Ultimate" > "Preference" and adjust the settings as you like.