- 1 Download iTunes Video
- 2 Edit iTunes Video
4 Convert iTunes
- 4.1 Video to iTunes
- 4.2 Movies to iTunes
- 4.3 MP4 to iTunes
- 4.4 Divx to iTunes
- 4.5 Flac to iTunes
- 4.6 WMV to iTunes
- 4.7 MKV to iTunes
- 4.8 AVI to iTunes
- 4.9 M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 4.10 FLV to iTunes
- 4.11 M4V to iTunes
- 4.12 MOV to iTunes
- 4.13 WAV to iTunes
- 4.14 VOB to iTunes
- 4.15 WMA to iTunes
- 4.16 Vimeo to iTunes
How to Convert MOV (QuickTime) to iTunes
No matter you're running Mac or Windows system, MOV can be a familiar video type for you. It's originally developed by Apple for playback on QuickTime, but now it can be created by iMovie, exported from QuickTime, and many other ways. iTunes is a media management tool that give us full convenience to enjoy our music, videos, TV shows, etc, . It generally supports MOV, MP4 video format with some restrictions. However, you may sometimes fail to add your QuickTime MOV files to iTunes due to incompatibility issue, i.e. the encoder, resolution, bit rate, etc is not recognized by your iTunes. You should convert them to iTunes supported format to play them smoothly on iTunes.
To do this, a solid and intuitive video converter is a great help. This article will tell you some great video converters to let you easily convert MOV to iTunes. Just read through the article to get your great MOV to iTunes video converter.
Part 1: Get the Best & Professional MOV to iTunes Converter
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is a solid and intuitive video converter. With it, you can convert QuickTime MOV files to iTunes at ultrafast speed and with zero quality loss. Moreover, you don't need any technical training to start converting your MOV files to iTunes, it's genuinely as easy as 1-2-3.
- Professional video converter: You can use it to convet files in MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, etc. Also you can directly set iPhone, iPad, Android devices or game console as output formats with optimized presets.
- Best MOV converter: It converts videos at 30X fastest speed and ZERO qulaity loss, preserving 100% original video quality.
- Powerful video editor: You can use it as an iMovie or Final Cut Pro alternative to edit your MOV files before conversion.
- Great DVD burner: If you want to make a professional DVD, this app can be your best choice. It burns video to DVD with many beautiful designed menu templates.
1.Add QuickTime MOV files to the MOV to iTunes converter
To import QuickTime MOV files into the MOV files to iTunes Mac app, you can directly drag and drop them to the converter, or head to File menu and then select "Load Media Files" to load your MOV files.
Note: Batch conversion is supported, you can import more than one file at one time to ease your conversion and save time.
2.Set iTunes M4V as the output format
This Video Converter for Mac provides pretty much format types and presets for Apple Devices. You can choose either below ways:
- Click Format image beside each video title to open the output format window. In the "Video" category, you'll find iTunes M4V format, just choose it as the output format.
- Select presets for specific model of your iPod, iPad, or iPhone from "Devices" category, the converted files will automatically add to your iTunes if you set the preference "Add Files to iTunes Library after conversion". (To enable it, just go to menu bar, click "Preference">"Convert" to access the preference window, then click Convert button in the menu bar and check out the option).
3.Edit MOV videos
This program also provides editing functions which enables you to modify output video. Common editing tools are provided: crop, trim, effect, watermark, subtitles (simply click the Edit image button on the right side of each video item).
# 1. Free MOV to iTunes Converter: Wondershare Video Converter Free
This is the best and free MOV to iTunes video converter I have ever met. It lets you free convert MOV to iTunes without watermark. Also you can use it to edit videos and download online videos.
Pro: a free MOV to iTunes video converter without watermark, very simple user interface
1. There are no presets available. It means sometimes you will need to set parameters of your output formats manually.
2. The video conversion speed is not as fast as Video Converter Ultimate.
3. You are not allowed to use it to burn video to DVD.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.