- 1 Download iTunes Video
- 2 Edit iTunes Video
4 Convert iTunes
- 4.1 Video to iTunes
- 4.2 Movies to iTunes
- 4.3 MP4 to iTunes
- 4.4 Divx to iTunes
- 4.5 Flac to iTunes
- 4.6 WMV to iTunes
- 4.7 MKV to iTunes
- 4.8 AVI to iTunes
- 4.9 M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 4.10 FLV to iTunes
- 4.11 M4V to iTunes
- 4.12 MOV to iTunes
- 4.13 WAV to iTunes
- 4.14 VOB to iTunes
- 4.15 WMA to iTunes
- 4.16 Vimeo to iTunes
How to Convert MKV to iTunes Library
iTune only supports MP4, MOV and M4V formats. If you've recently discovered how frustrating it is to add MKV files to iTunes, you can get the perfect solution in this article. iTunes is unable to support MKV format. So you can't import MKV to iTunes for organization, let alone play MKV in iTunes or sync to Apple products like iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV for playback.
Here, you can use an MKV to iTunes video converter to easily convert and add MKV video files to your iTunes.
- Professional video converter: It converts MKV, MOV, MP4, FLV and more to iTunes compatible formats.
- High Video Quality: It converts video with no quality loss, completely preserving the original video quality.
- Fastest Conversion Speed: It performs at 30X fastest conversion speed than all the competitors.
- Powerful video editor: You can use it to crop video, cut the unwanted part, enhance video with various effects, or add watermark.
- Advanced DVD Burner: You can take this tool to burn video to DVD with multiple menu templates.
- Download online videos: Just copy your online video link and then download videos with this MKV to iTunes video converter.
How to convert MKV to iTunes
1.Add MKV files to the MKV to iTunes converter
Try any one of the two methods below to add your favorite MKV files to this app:
- Hit the button to import MKV files to this app.
- Simply drag and drop your wanted MKV files to this program.
2.Choose an compatible format for iTunes
According to iTunes specs, iTunes supports H.264 videos in M4V format. Here, We can select M4V H.264 format as the output format.
Click the format icon in the "Output Format" pane, open the output format drop-down list, and then select M4V from the "Format">"Video" category. When you choose M4V as outupt format, hit the "Settings" option to set H.264 as its video codec.
3.Convert MKV to iTunes
Now, you need to press the "Convert" button on the bottom-right corner of this app's interface to convert MKV to an iTunes compatible format. Look, this Video Converter is performing MKV to iTunes conversion, with the percent complete and remaining time showing. You can let this app run in the background. When the conversion is done, just import the converted files to iTunes for enjoyment.
How to import files to iTunes? After running iTunes, go to "File">"Add File to Library" to import the output files. It's done.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the MKV to iTunes Converter
# 1. Free MKV to iTunes Converter: Wondershare Video Converter Free
It is a very easy to use and free MKV to iTunes video converter. It is capable of converting video to iTunes compatible formats like MOV, M4V, and MP4. Also you can use it to edit videos and download online videos.
Pro: free MKV to iTune video converter, easy to use
1. It only lets you convert to common videos. 3D and HD videos are not available.
2. There is no video output presets provided. You can't use it to directly set iPhone or iPad as output formats.
3. You also can't free burn video to DVD with this tool.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.