- 1 Download iTunes Video
- 2 Edit iTunes Video
4 Convert iTunes
- 4.1 Video to iTunes
- 4.2 Movies to iTunes
- 4.3 MP4 to iTunes
- 4.4 Divx to iTunes
- 4.5 Flac to iTunes
- 4.6 WMV to iTunes
- 4.7 MKV to iTunes
- 4.8 AVI to iTunes
- 4.9 M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 4.10 FLV to iTunes
- 4.11 M4V to iTunes
- 4.12 MOV to iTunes
- 4.13 WAV to iTunes
- 4.14 VOB to iTunes
- 4.15 WMA to iTunes
- 4.16 Vimeo to iTunes
How to Convert M4V to iTunes
M4V, MPEG-4 file extension, is used for videos downloaded or bought from the Apple iTunes store includes music videos, movies, and TV episodes etc. It's similar to a MP4 file, but the difference is it may be a copy-protected file by using Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright protection. Though M4V is designed by Apple Inc, yet not all of them are produced by Apple. If you happen to get some M4V files that can't be imported to iTunes, then it must be its inner decoding way incompatible with iTunes.
To quickly and easily solve the problem, you can convert them to iTunes M4V files with a solid and intuitive video converter. Here, just read through the article to get your best M4V to iTunes video converter.
- Professional video converter: You can use it to convert any video to iTunes compatible formats, MOV, M4V, MP4, H.264 and MPEG-4.
- High output video quality: It converts to common, 3D and HD videos. Also this tool converts videos without losing the original video quality.
- Fastest speed: It can be the fastest video converter among all the competitors with the 30X fastest conversion speed.
- Powerful video editor: You can edit your video with the advanced video editing features, trimming, cropping, adding effects, rotating, and more.
- Video to DVD burner: You can just take this tool to burn video to DVD with many menu templates.
How to convert M4V to iTunes
1.Add M4V files to the M4V to iTunes video converter
Note: Batch conversion is supported, you can import more than one file at one time. If not right item, just hit "Delete" button to remove it.
2.Set your preferred output format
Click Format icon to open the output format window, and then click format type to access the format drop-down list. In the "Video" column, find iTunes M4V format and choose it as the output format.
If you plan to import them to your iPod, iPad, or iPhone, you can just choose the optimized presets for them in "Devices" category instead. They will play perfectly in your iOS devices.
Tips: this program also provides editing functions which enables you to modify output video. Common editing tools are provided: crop, trim, effect, watermark, subtitles (simply click the Edit image button on the right side of each video item).
3.Start to convert M4V to iTunes
When all necessary modification completed, all that's left to do now is click "Convert" button. This program is very efficient in conversion and the progress bar will show you the percentage and remaining time.
When conversion completed, you can click the "Open Output" to locate your target files and drag them to iTunes for smooth playback. That's all.
- If you want the converted files being added to iTunes automatically, please go to "Finder" in the menu bar and then select "Preferences...". In the setting window, click "Convert" menu, and check out "Add Files to iTunes Library after conversion", then click on OK.
- This program is cross-platform, if you're using Windows system, you can refer to User Guide in Windows for more details.
- Besides converting M4V videos, this Video Converter for Mac supports virtually all video/audio format, you can also extract the background music or classic dialogue from your video files, and export them as WMA, MP3, M4A, etc.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the M4V to iTunes Converter
# 1. Free M4V to iTunes Converter: Wondershare Video Converter Free
This is the a very pratical and useful free M4V to iTunes video converter. You can use it to free convert M4V to iTunes, edit videos with classic video editing features, and download videos from many video sharing sites.
Pro: absolutely free M4V to iTunes video converter
1.It lets you convert M4V to all the common videos, but you can't use it to convert to 3D and HD videos.
2.The original video quality might lose.
3.You are not allowed to use the DVD burning function.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.