- 1 Download iTunes Video
- 2 Edit iTunes Video
4 Convert iTunes
- 4.1 Video to iTunes
- 4.2 Movies to iTunes
- 4.3 MP4 to iTunes
- 4.4 Divx to iTunes
- 4.5 Flac to iTunes
- 4.6 WMV to iTunes
- 4.7 MKV to iTunes
- 4.8 AVI to iTunes
- 4.9 M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 4.10 FLV to iTunes
- 4.11 M4V to iTunes
- 4.12 MOV to iTunes
- 4.13 WAV to iTunes
- 4.14 VOB to iTunes
- 4.15 WMA to iTunes
- 4.16 Vimeo to iTunes
How to Convert FLV to iTunes Library
iTune only supports MP4, MOV and M4V formats. If you're beating your head against the wall trying to figure out how to get your flash (flv) videos onto your iTunes, stop! You're going to give yourself a headache! That's because FLV is not an iTunes-supported video format. You can't directly import these FLV files to iTunes. However, like most of people, you would have lots of FLV files downloaded from some well-known websites like YouTube. And There are a big possibility that you want put FLV to iTunes to manage or sync to iPhone, iPad etc. In this case, you have to perform FLV to iTunes conversion.
To convert FLV to iTunes, a FLV to iTunes video converter will be the best choice for you. And then you can easily add your FLV files to iTunes.
- Professional video converter: You can use it to convert almost all of your files to iTunes, including FLV, MKV, Divx, Xvid, M4V and more.
- Best video quality : You will never need to worry about the output video quality. It converts to common, 3D and HD videos with ZERO quality loss.
- Fastest speed: The 30X fastest conversion speed makes it stand out all of the competitors.
- Powerful video editor: You can use it to edit videos with the built-in video editing tool to trim, crop, rotate your video.
- Advanced DVD Burner: It helps you to make a professional DVD by burning video to DVD with the many menu templates.
Now, just follow me to add your FLV files to iTunes step by step. Before that, you need to download and install this smart FLV to iTunes converter first.
How to convert FLV to iTunes
1.Add FLV files to the FLV to iTunes converter
This app totally provides three different ways to add FLV files. Double click the desk icon to run this app, and then use any one of the following methods to load files.
- In the main menu, click "File" and then choose "Add Files" option. At this time, you can import your local FLV videos from the computer to this program.
- Hit the button to browse the computer and import you wanted FLV files.
- Simply drag and drop FLV files to this program.
2.Choose an compatible format for iTunes
This app offers lots of popular video formats and pre-settings for all Apple devices. You can select an iTunes-supported video format like M4V or any one optimized pre-setting as the output format.
In the bottom of the interface, click the "Output Format" button to choose M4V from the Profile drop-down list. Alternatively, you can select one of you wanted Apple device model from "Apple" category of the Profile drop-down list.
3.Convert FLV to iTunes
In this step, you just need to press the "Convert" button on the bottom-right corner of this app's interface. Look, this app is converting FLV to an iTunes compatible format now. You can see the completion percentage and the rest of time.
After convering the file, just click the "Open Folder" option to find the output files, and then directly drag them to your iTunes library after running iTunes application.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the FLV to iTunes Converter
# 1. Free FLV to iTunes Converter: Wondershare Video Converter Free
It is an absolutely free FLV to iTunes video converter with no extra charge. You can use this free iTunes video converter to convert any video to iTunes compatible formats, edit videos with the classic video editing function, and download videos from many video sharing sites.
Pro: complete free FLV to iTunes video converter, versatile video conversion tool
1.There is no presets provided for you to choose as video output formats.
2.The video output quality might be reduced, while Video Converter Ultimate converts video with no quality loss.
3. In terms of burning video to DVD, you are not allowed to use this funtion with the free version.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.