You're probably a lover of YouTube like most people and usually visit it to find some wonderful music videos of your favorite artists. Well, feel frustrating when you're only able to enjoy these awesome YouTube music videos online? Have ever had an idea to download YouTube music to iTunes for entertainment offline or on the go? Downloading YouTube to iTunes is not as awkward as some think. Here, I'll introduce two different ways to help you download music from YouTube to iTunes.
This method directly downloads YouTube music to MP3 files with 1:1 good quality. Let's check the details below.
#1. Program you need-Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
- 1. Automatically download YouTube music with 1:1 good quality
- 2. Retrieve song information automatically
- 3. Download a whole playlist of YouTube music and automatically split two songs
- 4. Schedule to download and filter out ads
How to use Wondershare SAR to download YouTube music
Step 1. Download and Install this program
Choose the right version and install this program on your computer. Launch it and you will find a clean window as shown on the right.
Step 2. Start to download YouTube music
You need to click the red Record button in the top-left corner of the interface. And then go to YouTube to play your favorite YouTube music. As soon as the music starts to go through your computer’s sound card, this app will immediately record it. By default, the audio file is saved in MP3 format (M4A is also supported here).
Step 3. Transfer the YouTube music to iTunes
When recording is finished, you can find the YouTube MP3 files in its library. At this time, to import YouTube to iTunes, you just need to select it in the library and then click the Add to iTunes button at the bottom to add it to iTunes library automatically.
This method is to tell you how to download YouTube videos first and then convert to MP3 format with an all-in-one app.
Program you need-Wondershare AllMyTube
- 1. Download videos from many streaming video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and much more
- 2. Extract audio files from YouTube
- 3. Convert videos to many other formats
- 4. Task scheduler and manage downloaded files
How to use Wondershare AllMyTube to download YouTube to iTunes
Step 1. Install the Wondershare AllMyTube
Download this software to get it installed. After installation, open the program to get ready.
Step 2. Download YouTube videos
Open your browser like Firefox, IE, or Chrome to visit YouTube and then open your wanted YouTube videos. Now, you can use any one of the two methods to download them.
- Hit the floating Download icon on the top of the video when it has detected the video at once.
- Copy the video URL and then in the Downloading interface, hit the Paste URL button.
Step 3. Convert YouTube to iTunes
Go to Finished library, you can find the downloaded YouTube videos there. Hit the Convert button on the right side of each video file. In the format list, select MP3 as the output format. Click OK to start the conversion. Then locate the MP3 files on your computer and drag into iTunes.