BDMV Converter: How to Convert BDMV to AVI, MP4, MOV(Quicktime) etc
This article mainly focuses on how to convert BDMV files to AVI, MP4, MOV (QuickTime) and almost any other popular, standard video formats on Windows and Mac. The solution is to use a smart BDMV converter - Wondershare Video Converter ( Video Converter for Mac ). It works very well for BDMV folder from AVCHD camera recorder and Blu-ray movies with .mts/.m2ts file extension.
- • Convert BDMV to MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV (Quicktime), etc. in high output quality.
- • Convert directly to iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, TV, etc.
- • Superior conversion speed than all the converters on the market.
- • Personalize video according to your desire with the classic editing feature.
- • Add metadata (film cover, description, comment, actor and director name, etc. to your videos.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9
Why Choose Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Convert to DevicesWith the optimized presets for various devices, you can convert directly to your corresponding devices without considering what format is supported by your devices, making you enjoy videos on the go.
Any Format SupportThis BDMV converter lets you import media files in any format like MTS or M2TS, and then quickly convert it to AVI, MKV, MP4, QuickTime MOV, etc with ZERO quality loss. .
Fastest Conversion SpeedWant to perfect your video before any conversion? Just take this BDMV converter to make your own movie by trimming, cropping, adding subtitle or effects to your video.
Fastest Conversion SpeedIf you are looking for a BDMV file converter with high working speed? This application will be your best choice. You can just feel free to convert your BDMV files in just a few minutes.
How to use Video Converter Ultimate
The guide below is for Windows users. If you want to convert BDMV on Mac, just get the tutorial here.
1.Add MTS/M2TS files in BDMV folder
Click "Add Files" button in the "Convert" interface to add your MTS/M2TS videos. Or directly drag and drop the MTS/M2TS files from BDMV folder to this app. After that, these added files will be shown as thumbnails in this app's left pane.
At this time, you can rename your files, or adjust the conversion order, or click the video thumbnails to preview them. What's more, if you want to merge all imported files into a big file, just tick the "Merge all videos into one file" option at the bottom of the interface.
2.Choose an output format like AVI, MP4, MOV (QuickTime), iMovie etc.
In its output format list, this app contains almost all popular video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV(QuickTime), FLV, VOB, MKV etc. Also, lots of optimized pre-settings for various devices and applications like iPhone, iPad, PSP, iMovie, FCP etc are included. In this step, you just need to choose an output format you want.
Now, I'll take AVI for example. Hit the format image on the Output Format panel of the main interface, and then, go to "Format"> "Video" > "AVI" in the pop-up format window.
Note: This BDMV converter also provides powerful editing function, which enables you to edit your files to your own taste before the conversion, such as cropping or trimming, adding effect, watermark, and subtitles, etc.
3.Start video conversion
Click the button "Convert" to start converting MTS/M2TS from BDMV folder to the format you want. When the conversion is done, you can click "Open Folder" to open the folder where the output files are saved.
Video Tutorial: How to use Video Converter Ultimate
# 1. Free Video Converter: Wondershare Free BDMV Converter
You can use this free BDMV file converter to easily convert BDMV to AVI, MKV, MP4, etc.
Pro: 100% free video converter, easy to use.
1. The output file format is limited, HD and 3D videos not supported.
2. You can't use it to directly convert to devices, making the conversion process a little complicated.
3. The output video quality is not that good as video converter ultimate.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.
To better understand the BDMV file conversion, please read what is BDMV first. This will do a great help for you. BDMV is a kind of information file, i.e. Blu-ray Disc Movie Information Files. It's contained in BDMV format, which is a modified format of MPEG-2 stream. The surely-supported BDMV files are as follows:
- • AVCHD folders (BDMV and CERTIFICATE) with .mts/m2ts file extension from HD camcorders.
- • Blu-ray movie with BDMV & CERTIFICATE folder. In this folder, there is a Stream subfolder, which contains a MTS file inside.
- • Blu-ray DVD movie with a BDMV folder structure, and in this folder there are files with .m2ts extention.
Download Video Converter Ultimate: