How to Play AVI on Xbox One
Does Xbox One supports the playback of AVI files? It's hard to tell at the moment because the compatible video file formats aren't listed as it's predecessor consoles. However, the best we can do it just give it a try and see how it reacts to the certain type of file format uploaded. It's highly recommended that yourself and any Xbox One's owners out there to convert their AVI video files (or other type of file format) before streaming it to their console to avoid any frustration.
There is an easy way to help you do this job. You don't need to learn about the complicated codec and neither do you need to set various video or audio parameters. The Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate gives you the direct, optimized presets (built into the list of output formats) that are fully compatible with the console, so you can quickly and easily convert your AVI files to ensure a smooth playback.
All-in-one Video Converter Ultimate
- Supports almost all kinds of video formats including AVCHD, XVID, MKV, MOV and much more.
- Trim, split or combine videos in just a few clicks.
- Built-in editor with 300+ styles and audio or visual effects.
- Create and burn DVDs or convert to an ISO file image.
- Optimized preset for playback on mobile devices or upload to YouTube and Facebook.
How to Easily Convert AVI Videos for Xbox One:
1. Add files onto the program
First of all, locate your local AVI files and then drag them directly onto this program's conversion pane. All uploaded files will then be displayed on the interface as shown in the screenshot below. The other method you can use to add files is to click Add Files to import the AVI files.
2. Edit before you select output format
This software contains an optimized presets for your Xbox One. You just need to choose it as the output format with a few simple clicks. Click on Output Format to open the output format list. After that, choose the Device's category, click the right-arrow button to browse all devices until you find Xbox One. Just select on the Xbox One's icon to confirm your selection. Other than that, you can also use the built-in editor to personalize your videos or trim unwanted scenes. There's also the feature to insert subtitles if your video doesn't already have it.
3. Convert and view progress
At last, click the Convert button in the bottom-right hand corner of the window to start the AVI to Xbox One video conversion. Now, you can view the conversion's progress. A while later, all the conversion tasks will be completed. When it's done, click the folder icon at the bottom of this window to find the converted files.
4. Create, author and burn own DVDs
Besides the conversion and editing functions, the Video Converter Ultimate is also packed with other advanced feature such as DVD creator and burner. You can access it from the Burn's tab when you launch the Video Converter Ultimate.
- Built-in templates for the occassion,
- Insert background music or picture,
- DVD standard of PAL or NTSC,
- Option to save as ISO file image instead of a physical DVD.
5. Download online videos
Navigate to the Download's tab after launching the program and then simply add the video's URL or browse for your favorite video online.
- Recording TV shows are also supported.
- A direct convert or burn DVD option once you've finished downloading.
- Simply choose output format for playback on your preferred portable device.