- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
SD Card Recovery: How to Recover Data from SD Card in Windows and Mac OS
Ever mistakenly lost precious photos, videos and other data from your SD card? Still panic and is there any way to recover those formatted, deleted and lost files? You will say no but the real answer is Yes. You can perform an SD card recovery easily on your own no matter you are running computer with Windows or Mac OS.
SD Card Recovery Software: Recover Files from SD Card in 3 Steps
By relying on third-party SD card data recovery software – it is pretty straight forwards. Micro SD data recovery software will use advanced algorithms to scan your SD card and dig the disk to search your erased files. Wondershare Photo Recovery (available for Windows 8) and Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac (available for Mavericks) are such recovery software which can recover images from SD card easily, as well as video and audio files.
This SD card recovery software is pretty easy to use. The friendly-user interface makes everything clear and easy to operate. Just download the free trial version below to have a try first.
- Recover image, video and audio files in most data loss situations
- Read-only, easy-to-use, and cost-effective
- Recover data from a previously saved scan without rescanning
- Preview image files before recovery and keep only the ones you want.
Perform SD Card File Recovery on Mac or PC
No matter which version you choose, the recovery steps are the same. Just download the right version for your computer and use it as steps introduced below.
Step 1 Connect your SD card to begin
Here we try the Windows version to recover SD card files. First of all, connect your SD card to the computer, and then install the SD card program. Run it and click the "Start" button in the start window to begin SD card recovery.
Step 2 Choose the SD card to scan it
When your SD card is recognized by the program, you can see it displayed in the list of drives. Choose the drive letter of your SD card and click "Scan" to search lost or deleted files on it.
Note: You can refine the result by using the "Filter Option" function if you know what kinds of file you're looking for. Just click on it and set it (audio, photo or video).
Step 3 Preview and recover SD card data selectively
When the scan finishes, you will be able to preview found files so as to check whether your lost files are found or not. Then select files you want to recover them from SD card with one click.
Common SD card data loss scenarios
Wondershare Photo Recovery can perform SD card data recovery under the below scenarios:
» Accidentally deleted files from SD card
» Formatted SD card
» SD card got corrupted or inaccessible
» Virus inflection
» Power failure
Meanwhile, famous SD card such as Lexar SD card, Sandisk SD card, ATP SD card, Kingston SD card, Transend SD card,PNY SD card etc, and card types like Mini SD card, SDHC card, and MMC card are all supported.
If you also want to recover other files, such as Emails,Office documents, Archieves, PDF files, etc. from your computer or other storage media, you can also try with: Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac, which is able to recover almost all file types.
More useful tips for SD cards:
When you accidentally lost data from your SD card, immediately stop using your SD card which stored precious pictures, movies and other files. If you are much more cautious, plug the SD card out of the device like digital camera, camcorder, mobile phone or even game console, etc. and put it in safe place.
Caution: Never let the slim SD card have any chance to suffer physical damage.
Why should you keep those things first? – In order to maximize the chance of SD card data recovery. Technically speaking, a single delete or format option won't erase the real data that saved on your SD card. The real data is still stored on the precious sectors of the disk on your SD card. As long as those data is not overwritten (If you continue to save more files, they might be overwritten), it is definitely possible to let those lost files come alive with SD card recovery software.