- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How to Recover Photos from a SanDisk Memory Card
How do I recover photos that accidentally deleted or missing on my SanDisk memory card? What if the camera shows an error and all my pictures lost? Can I recover my photos and videos when my SanDisk memory card crashes, stops working or is corrupted?
As a SanDisk memory card user, you may encounter the issues mentioned above. When it happens, just don't be frustrated. No matter what problems you're encountering, there's a chance that you can recover photos SanDisk memory cards, as long as there's no physical damage to your card, that's say, your card still can be detected by your computer but doesn't work.
When photos are lost from your SanDisk memory card, they're not really gone, but turn to be invisible. What you need to do is to put it away and stop using it to save new files or capture new pictures. New files can overwrite your lost files and make them unrecoverable. Then find a reliable photo recovery tool to perform a SanDisk memory card recovery ASAP.
How to recover photos from SanDisk memory card
Finding a reliable SanDisk memory card photo recovery tool ensures you a better chance to recover pictures from SanDisk memory card. You must get one doing what exactly as it tells from a professional website. If you haven't got one yet, here's my humble recommendation: Wondershare Photo Recovery (compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP), or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac.
Both of the SanDisk memory card recovery software are 100% trustworthy and professional. You can recover lost photos, video and audio files, no matter you deleted, formatted or lost due to unknown reasons, from SanDisk memory card, as well as other kind of memory cards. Completing the whole task only requires three steps.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Step1 Connect your SanDisk memory card to the computer
Take the Windows version as an example.
The first step is to connect your SanDisk memory card to the computer with a card reader. Or you can directly connect your camera without taking out of the card. Any way, make sure it can be detected by your computer and appear as a drive letter. Next, run the SanDisk memory card photo recovery software and click "Start" in the primary window to begin your work.
Step2 Scan lost photos on your SanDisk memory card
Now move to the second step. Your SanDisk memory card is detected by the program and appear as fllow. Choose it and click "Scan" to find lost pictures on it.
Step3 Preview and recover pictures on SanDisk memory card
Here, we're at the last step now. You can preview photos that are found by the program to check the quality. Then mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them all on your computer with one click.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your original SanDisk memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.
Video tutorial of Sandisk memory card recovery