How to Convert M2TS to MP4 Easily (Mavericks included)
M2TS is Sony high definition video file type, which is raw AVCHD video recorded by AVCHD camcorders, such as Sony HDR-SR1 camcorders. M2TS files usually record onto 8cm mini DVDS or blue-ray DVDS, SD memory cards and Memory Stick, or record onto hard drive camcorder. Unfortunately, we can only play MTS video directly from a camcorder, which makes it very inconvenient to enjoy and share the video that we record from our travel and party.
This article will recommend an M2TS to MP4 Converter. Then you can enjoy your M2TS video anywhere and anytime.
- • Convert 150+ video formats including MP4, M2TS, AVI, MKV, MOV, etc.
- • Optimized presets to easily convert any video fit for your Android or Apple phones, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- • Burn M2TS to DVD for better sharing with your friends and relatives.
- • One click to quickly download YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion videos and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9
How to convert M2TS to MP4
Just get the tutorial below on how to convert M2TS to MP4 in Windows. If you have a Mac OS, just get the tutorial here, How to Convert M2TS to MP4 in Mac.
1. Add M2TS files
You can click "Add Files" image button or just drag & drop your M2TS videos to the file list of the M2TS to MP4 Converter directly.
2.Choose MP4 as output format
Choose the output format MP4 for your videos by clicking the "Output Format" image button, to find "Format">"Video" > "MP4". If you want to convert M2TS to MP4 for playback on devices, you're recommended to select an optimized presetting for the specify device from "Device" category.
3.Start the conversion
Click the "Convert" button to start convert M2TS to MP4, and then you can get your MP4 video after several seconds.
You also can edit the video with this M2TS to MP4 Converter by clicking "Settings" image button to customize advanced audio and video parameters such as size, frame rate, bit rate, etc. Generally speaking, most video hosting sites take 320*240pix as standard size for uploading. If the generated files are too big for upload, you can cut the size down by setting a smaller video bit rate. Camcorders may record video up to 60fps, which will not fit for flash files. Recommended frame rates are 20fps, 15fps and 12fps.
# 1. Free Video Converter: Wondershare Free M2TS to MP4 Converter
The free M2TS to MP4 converter can not only convert videos, but also download YouTube videos, and edit your homemade videos effortlessly.
Pro: Free, versatile
1. It only enables convert common videos, but Video Converter Ultimate also lets you convert videos to 3D and HD.
2. You can't use it to burn videos to DVD with templates, however, Video Converter Ultimate supports.
3. The 30X fastest speed conversion speed is only allowed for 10 conversions, while Video Converter Ultimate has no limitations.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.
Video Converter Ultimate is approved as the best all-in-one M2TS to MP4 converter. It can be acted as a video converter, video editor, YouTube downloader, and even a DVD burner. Just download it below to have a try!