How to Get Free Apps on iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS
Most iPhone apps on iTunes store cost from $0.99 to $2.99. It's so cheap that you won't think serious when placing an order. But some time later when you check the bill of your credit card, you will be surprised by the figure that sums up. It's a pity if you seldom use them (usually the truth), especially you can get iPhone apps for free by following methods introduced in this article.
How to Get Free Apps on iPhone
If you have an iTunes account (no? register one for free) and internet connection, you could get free apps from App Store in a few minutes. It's also suitable for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, etc.
- Press the "Home" button on your iPhone. If necessary, slide to unlock your iPhone.
- Tap on the App Store to open it. A WiFi or 3G network is required.
- In the App Store, browser iPhone Apps by typing keywords, or by category along the bottom: Featured, Categories, Top 25, Search and Updates.
- Each iPhone app will be marked as "Free" or a listed price. Tap to view more application information.
- Tap on Install to download the free apps to your iPhone.
- Click the new installed app icon on screen (slide to find it if you have install many iPhone apps) to start using free applications on your iPhone.
How to Get PAID Apps for Free Legally
Is it possible to get paid iPhone app for free legally? Yes, you get good news. Sometimes, the paid apps is given away. Thus, all you should do is to fix your attention to these paid apps that you like. When the give-away promotion is on the go, you can get them for free.
AppMiner [iTunes link] does not only provide free apps for you to download, but also help you track price changes of your favorite iPhone apps. So if one iPhone application is important to you, you could get it for a more reasonable price to help the developer to continuously improve the application.
AppShopper is a website for you to find free iPhone apps in Mac. It lists all the iPhone apps price changes in the app store, including those that have changed from paid to free iPhone apps. You will need iTunes and an account to download free iPhone apps to your Mac and sync to iPhone 4S.
Further reading about an iPhone manager - TunesGo
Besides apps, you probably are wondering how to get an application to help you transfer photos, contacts, muusic, videos to your iPhone. Here is an professional and reliable application named the Wondershare TunesGo or the Wondershare TunesGo (Mac). It lets you transfer music, video and photosto and from your iPhone effortlessly. The Windows version can even manage contacts and SMS.
The video tutorial gives you a brief introduction about the application. Please watch it.